Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Glenn deserved to get eaten. He has been weak for a long time and it finally caught up to him. Should have killed that guy a few times last season but kept giving him another chance. Wonder how long before Maggie gets a new man

If they know the herd is coming then why do they all keep stopping?! :mindblown:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with that part. That's why they left his name out. The team has to encounter him again to say goodbye. It'll prob be as a walker.

But I will say this
Glenn IS dead. I got confirmation that they already had his farewell on set.
buh buh buh he was on set last week

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why are you speaking as if this is a real person and not a character?

And I explained to you that she's headed in that direction, and considering the fact that all the other black characters are depicted as weak, it's not a stretch to say she's headed in that direction.

I can say this with complete honesty, you are a stupid motherfukker.

My god you're retarded. Who the fukk is implying anything about her being a real person and not a character then your retarded ass? I'm talking about her character u dumb fukk. Jesus Christ you're retarded. You're white ass said all black characters are bytch made and I pointed out michonne and u saying she heading in that direction which she isn't.

Go back to being a fake ass nikka

:camby:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To the homie Glen :salute:

'It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday'

giphy.gif

:mjcry:

Gat damn, Rick shooting the chrome out :bustback:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How does one die from a zombie bite if everyone is already infected? Like, what makes the zombie bite so deadly?
Dying activates the disease

So the dead zombies have a different stage of it

Like imagine we all have hiv but it don't kill you

When an AIDS patient bites you, you get full blown AIDS and die

Or if you die, the hiv then turns to AIDS

But they will NEVER explain the how's and whys. So that's pretty much what we know from viewing only. There is no real answer

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
After rewatching the scene, i'm convinced Glenn will live to fight another day. Nicholas' giant head would cover most of him with a protective shield, providing a short window of time for some sort of distraction or someone to lure them away.

Whatever explanation they come up with, i'm sure fans will complain about it being too unrealistic while continuing to shower praise on Carol and her Seal Team 6 combat abilities. :skip:

[
/QUOTE]The trajectory on that sky rocket breh:pachaha:

Last edited: