Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with that part. That's why they left his name out. The team has to encounter him again to say goodbye. It'll prob be as a walker.

But I will say this
Glenn IS dead. I got confirmation that they already had his farewell on set.
if true, maybe he met negan at the season finale

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dying activates the disease

So the dead zombies have a different stage of it

Like imagine we all have hiv but it don't kill you

When an AIDS patient bites you, you get full blown AIDS and die

Or if you die, the hiv then turns to AIDS

But they will NEVER explain the how's and whys. So that's pretty much what we know from viewing only. There is no real answer

It only makes sense that the bite has nothing to do with the zombie disease. It should be the infection from not being able to treat that wound that causes you to die. You should have the same reaction if a dog bit you.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It only makes sense that the bite has nothing to do with the zombie disease. It should be the infection from not being able to treat that wound that causes you to die. You should have the same reaction if a dog bit you.
Never mind I don't know why I'm trying to make sense of a show that has rotted corpses with the same bite force as pit bulls. I just sit back and enjoy the fukkery :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the bite has nothing to do with resurrection. it's like being bitten by a komodo dragon. the bacteria in a zombies mouth is what causes a fast acting infection.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Dying activates the disease

So the dead zombies have a different stage of it

Like imagine we all have hiv but it don't kill you

When an AIDS patient bites you, you get full blown AIDS and die

Or if you die, the hiv then turns to AIDS

But they will NEVER explain the how's and whys. So that's pretty much what we know from viewing only. There is no real answer
:dahell:
This is one of the worst explanations I've ever seen. You tried tho

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with that part. That's why they left his name out. The team has to encounter him again to say goodbye. It'll prob be as a walker.

But I will say this
Glenn IS dead. I got confirmation that they already had his farewell on set.

I also think Glenn will die this season, but I don't think those walkers killed him. I think during the finale or sooner we will found out he is alive but he also will die "foreal" that very same episode. Kind of teasing the audience with a sigh of relief then a wake up call of "Nobody is Safe". But I agree with you that his on set farewell happened but I don't think this particular event is what kills him.

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Glenn deserved to get eaten. He has been weak for a long time and it finally caught up to him. Should have killed that guy a few times last season but kept giving him another chance. Wonder how long before Maggie gets a new man
I think Maggie is gonna to link up with Spencer, Deanna's son.