Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You must be the idiot as i clearly stated Michonne is not what you described. Your response? Shes not there yet...She has the highest body count. You just mad cuz you probably forgot to add a black woman in your generalization of black people on this show..

CAC shyt.

Funny shyt is your last statement can be applied to you. :heh:

i see u though cac Trying to call black folks bytch made on this show and try to make it seem like yous a nikka complaining about it

I don't see you commenting on T-dogg, Morgan, dude with dreads, or Tyrese? Or Sasha losing her mind?

And if you hadn't noticed, Michone used to be tougher, and now she's turning into the voice of reason, with a lot of sympathy. She even shelved her sword for a while. Hence why I say she's getting there.

These aren't real people, they're characters written by white writers. If you watched Fear the Walking Dead, the very first episode you'd see what I meant.

You really are a simpleton.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't see you commenting on T-dogg, Morgan, dude with dreads, or Tyrese? Or Sasha losing her mind?

And if you hadn't noticed, Michone used to be tougher, and now she's turning into the voice of reason, with a lot of sympathy. She even shelved her sword for a while. Hence why I say she's getting there.

These aren't real people, they're characters written by white writers. If you watched Fear the Walking Dead, the very first episode you'd see what I meant.

You really are a simpleton.

:what:

of course these are white writers idiot. Why would i comment on the names u mentioned when its true? All i said was not all black folks on here are bytch made because Michonne is the opposite yet you still degrade her. Thats why i know you're a CAC. LOL@ Simpleton. Nah bytch, you just exposed yourself as a cac trying to hate on black folks and using the lie that you're black as an excuse to call them bytch made.

Aint nobody calling Michonne bytch made except you.

:camby:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:what:

of course these are white writers idiot. Why would i comment on the names u mentioned when its true? All i said was not all black folks on here are bytch made because Michonne is the opposite yet you still degrade her. Thats why i know you're a CAC. LOL@ Simpleton. Nah bytch, you just exposed yourself as a cac trying to hate on black folks and using the lie that you're black as an excuse to call them bytch made.

Aint nobody calling Michonne bytch made except you.

:camby:

Why are you speaking as if this is a real person and not a character?

And I explained to you that she's headed in that direction, and considering the fact that all the other black characters are depicted as weak, it's not a stretch to say she's headed in that direction.

I can say this with complete honesty, you are a stupid motherfukker.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk yea Glenn is dead :blessed:.

Or he better be :martin:

He's been Crixus-status post-Naevia for a while now with Maggie. I've had enough of his :cape:.

I thought I was the only one that cheered when he died. That chinese nikka was annoying. Wackest character next to that fukkboi Carl.

I only get sad when black characters die.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I agree with that part. That's why they left his name out. The team has to encounter him again to say goodbye. It'll prob be as a walker.

But I will say this
Glenn IS dead. I got confirmation that they already had his farewell on set.

But is it possible that he just dies this season in another way and they said his goodbye on set at a different time?
:lupe:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's been tension in every episode, I think it's mostly because this is the first time we've really got to see what a herd can do. They got that stimulus package and finally can spend money on CG to show how massive the zombie horde can get and how it just fukks shyt up.

I have heard other folks mention this, but has it been confirmed that the budget has been upped for this season?

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
The original Alexandria residents are so useless. You don't have to be a bonafide navy seal but how fukking hard can it be to at least be aware of your surroundings and not let a zombie get the drop on you in an open area? :martin:

The fact is you gotta be a savage like Rick and Carol to make it through that shyt and accept the fact you can't save everyone :manny: