Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

JSS

Pro
Daps
fukk yea Glenn is dead :blessed:.

Or he better be :martin:

He's been Crixus-status post-Naevia for a while now with Maggie. I've had enough of his :cape:.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
so we agree this has been the best season so far...right? 3 episodes in and the writers going ham...:wow:

and yea...glenn ain't dead

There's been tension in every episode, I think it's mostly because this is the first time we've really got to see what a herd can do. They got that stimulus package and finally can spend money on CG to show how massive the zombie horde can get and how it just fukks shyt up.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Michonne aint bytch made

:camby:

She's not quite there yet, but they're moving her in that direction gradually. Isn't it funny though that every other black character is depicted that way though?

T-Dog, Tyrese, Morgan, dude with the dreads? And counting...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
She's not quite there yet, but they're moving her in that direction gradually. Isn't it funny though that every other black character is depicted that way though?

T-Dog, Tyrese, Morgan, dude with the dreads? And counting...

Cac, u neg me and then wanna come at me all civil trying to explain your reasoning?

typical CAC devil in disguise

FOH

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Cac, u neg me and then wanna come at me all civil trying to explain your reasoning?

typical CAC devil in disguise

FOH

What's really funny is that you're most likely white, and you're the one calling me a cac.

A lot of white dudes pretending to be black on here:russ:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
The only way I'll keep watching after this season is if glen finds out he is inmune to bites and before rick can found out what to do next, glen meets lucille, that woulf be dope

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What's really funny is that you're most likely white, and you're the one calling me a cac.

A lot of white dudes pretending to be black on here:russ:

Nah whats funny is fags like you try to play that reverse card. Im 100% black and u can search for my pics on here if you're fakkit ass needs some kind of comfort. Dont quote me cracker

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nah whats funny is fags like you try to play that reverse card. Im 100% black and u can search for my pics on here if you're fakkit ass needs some kind of comfort. Dont quote me cracker

You're either a black dude who didn't understand my post, or a white dude angry at the fact I pointed out how the writers are constantly depicting the black characters as being weak.

Either way you're an idiot.:ld:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're either a black dude who didn't understand my post, or a white dude angry at the fact I pointed out how the writers are constantly depicting the black characters as being weak.

Either way you're an idiot.:ld:

You must be the idiot as i clearly stated Michonne is not what you described. Your response? Shes not there yet...She has the highest body count. You just mad cuz you probably forgot to add a black woman in your generalization of black people on this show..

CAC shyt.

Funny shyt is your last statement can be applied to you. :heh:

i see u though cac Trying to call black folks bytch made on this show and try to make it seem like yous a nikka complaining about it