Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
So Michonne knew that the guy who died on the fence got bit earlier and still didn't accept his letter to his wife when he was obviously going to die :why:
That .002 of paper might of weighed her down. :ufdup:

shyt is tryna bite and scratch her and she don't even have on a longsleeve shirt :deadmanny: #TravelLight

baker928

Pro
Daps
How does one die from a zombie bite if everyone is already infected? Like, what makes the zombie bite so deadly?

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

IDK why they keep abandoning this practice when the leave the walls

Glen :mjcry:

In the comics they explain it a little clearer. (no spoilers)
You need to do two things to have the zombies ignore you. Look like a zombie, and act like a zombie.
You don't actually even need the blood and guts. Just the skin is enough, or to be concealled enough to not appear obviously alive. I don't know if a costume will do because it hasn't been tried... but a skinsuit works even if its been cleaned out because the zombies cannot smell very well if at all. If they have been dead for any length of time thier entire nose and olfactory systems have decayed and rotted.

The main reason it is dangerous to continually be covered in zombie blood and/or guts, etc is because as a living person you still run the risk of contracting diseases and ailments associated with being in contact with dead rotting corpses. Gangrene, Lepracy, Plague. Serious stuff. Some of the stuff you can contract would wipe out a small camp in days. Even if the fit people with strong healthy immune systems like Michonne can get away with it every now and again, she could bring something back that would take down judith and carol whose bodies couldn't fight it.

Also, when they first covered themselves in the gunk it was fairly early into the apocalypse. They hadn't been starving and exerted and exhausted. They were resting everyday, etc. They could fight off infection. Plus they had the luxury of it raining.... it just seemed to all work out.

You notice that when Michonne first shows up at the prison she herself is smarter than to cover herself in zombie gunk. Instead she uses the two zombies on leases to mask her prescence and wears a cloak which simply conceals her appearance. As long as she moves in a certain manner that doesn't trigger the zombies predatory instincts she is ok.

The running and screaming is what lets most things know you are prey. Thats why chew toys made for pets squeak when bitten or why they say dont run when you encounter a bear.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does one die from a zombie bite if everyone is already infected? Like, what makes the zombie bite so deadly?

You will QUICKLY DIE from the bit to which then you will turn.

Just think of the bite as HIV and the turn as full blown AIDS.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
so we agree this has been the best season so far...right? 3 episodes in and the writers going ham...:wow:

and yea...glenn ain't dead

Yep.

Also could they not give my man getting chewed apart at the metal fence a fukking mercy kill?!

:damn:

Just let him get snacked on like that? I know bullets are in rare form but :skip:

Michonne even had her sword

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
No, it speeds up the process of you DYING... once DEAD, then you turn. The bite itself doesn't make you turn.

Yep. The only thing the bite is confirmed to do is cause fever, and that eventually kills you.
If you are laying in bed resting you'll have days. If you are running and overheating yourself, hours.

Or the second major way is you can bleed out if you get bitten in the neck or somewhere a main artery is.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Also Glen isn't dead. He's connected to too many other characters to just die alone without anyone knowing. If he did die there Rick and the crew would never know what happened to him. He's too central of a character to have an unknown death like that.

Also you can see how much work they put into not definitively showing his death. The other dude falls completely ON TOP of Glen.

The show deals in absolutes. If the show goes out of its way to show us something that "kinda" happened, It probably didn't.

Edit: The writer's know what makes this show tick and gets people talking...

Edit: Also I'm not a doctor but if your chest cavity was ripped open and the intestine was being ripped out of you I'm sure you wouldn't be able to look on in horror for almost 8 secs like glen did. His eyes would be rolling back and blood would be shooting out his mouth.

I agree with that part. That's why they left his name out. The team has to encounter him again to say goodbye. It'll prob be as a walker.

But I will say this
Glenn IS dead. I got confirmation that they already had his farewell on set.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real talk, I can't believe there hasn't been one Chinese or Indian character on the show :dahell:

vlcsnap-2013-10-22-19h24m09s74.png

:sas2: