Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There's still large communities of Chinese, Indians and Vietnamese in the south, breh. You telling me none of the Asian grad students at Georgia Tech survived? :ufdup:

When one thinks of the South, no one thinks Chinese, Indians or Vietnamese... Those groups are only in VERY SPECIFIC parts of the south like you stated. The Walking Dead seems to be all throughout the rural areas of Georgia where there are hardly any Asians.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
On the flip side of this whole Glen being alive thing, if they really did kill him off, the writers have really big balls. To kill off such a major character in such a meaningless and anticlimactic way would be a complete twist from the way they usually do it. The fomula for TWD is spend an episode focusing on the character and developing them, then give them a big send off. Having Glen killed in such a basic way would show that doesn't matter how long you survived and what skills you have, anyone can get it. Would probably piss fans off, but having him live would also piss people off as well.

I don't know...it wasn't really that much focus on Lori when she got killed. I know I'm in the minority of hoping Glenn is dead cuz if he isn't that would be horrible trolling and extra cheesy of the writers to do that. And besides losing almost all of the Alexandrians that came with them, it seems like they needed to lose a major character from Team Rick.
Also that death is 100x better than what happens in the comic which in no way they would do on the tv show. That would be some Game of Thrones type shyt and this isn't HBO. Glenn's death in the comic is absolutely horrible and surprised the shyt out of me.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
motorcycle boy next:camby:

They did glenn like one of main charcters on love/hate uk show I hope he died I'm tried of happy ending micky mouse find my salvation death.....shyt just happen let's keep it that way

Still with the black poeople on that kumbaya and compassionate angle I see

"Sweet and docile, Meek, humble, and kind: Beware the day - They change their mind."......

Even in this apocalyptic world we still hold on that image but funny seeing people encourage black folks to be soft/sweet/forgiving but hate watching it on tv shows

I can't wait until ricky kick the bucket with his stupid ass plans:lawd:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did anyone notice the nod to the comics

1. ricks hand injured

2. the kid that looked similar in age to carl with his eye missing, the same way carl has his eye missing in the comics.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They also never said he's dead on talking dead

He's obviously gonna slide under the dumpster

It's like people don't know this trick by now. They only been fake killing people since season 1
u gotta admit its a good trick tho :lolbron:....the first few seconds i was even like :ohhh: but then i realized they didnt show where ol dude was and they never really showed them going in on glenn body like they do everybody else....had me looking at the tv like " :umadheh: ya got me!"