Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
complain about unrealistic events in a show about a zombie apocalypse brehs
There's a certain aspect of reality in the show. It allows for suspension of disbelief. If Rick just turned into the hulk and started tearing zombies in half you'd be complaining. Or if aliens came down and saved everyone. There's a context of realism in the show.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
considering how much content gets left on the cutting room floor, every episode should be 90 minutes

that would make for about an hour without commercials. given the crazy ratings of this show, they should be putting all their content out. they could make more money cuz they'd sell more advertising.

FX/FXX was smart with SOA. They would regularly let them do EXTRA long episodes.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
On the flip side of this whole Glen being alive thing, if they really did kill him off, the writers have really big balls. To kill off such a major character in such a meaningless and anticlimactic way would be a complete twist from the way they usually do it. The fomula for TWD is spend an episode focusing on the character and developing them, then give them a big send off. Having Glen killed in such a basic way would show that doesn't matter how long you survived and what skills you have, anyone can get it. Would probably piss fans off, but having him live would also piss people off as well.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
CSQ4d6-W0AEPalO.jpg:large

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
If they didn't plan on killing Glenn they should have left this part out. There is no way he should survive that.

He's literally screaming in the middle of a hundred zombies. They should have killed him instantly
yeah you'd think they'd rip his face apart like Noah's but :mjpls:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Also, when he says "I just have to do something" before he leaves the store to do his plan he takes all the stuff out of his backpack, seemingly to get the walkie-talkie and flare gun... but if you pay attn its really to look at the stopwatch Hershcel gave him when he blessed his union with Maggie.
and also calling rick a dumbass on the walkie..he did that in episode one when Rick was surrounded in the tank...this time he's in the winnebago surrounded
Glenn is gonna die..but i dont think this is how...most logical idea is he gets bit during this dead end shyt but makes it back to say his goodbyes, etc..
and with the pacing of this season we might not see that until episode 5.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how many times I said it before but the amount of FVCK BOIS in this shows is off the charts.

Morgan certified FB, this is post zombie war!! These people came to your home to kill everyone and your going to have mercy????

Father Gabriel, man if there is one black person I wish would die it would be him. These people saved you and you dabbed them so many times in the back.

nikka with dreads: certified fvck boi

the kids who father rick killed: certified fvck boi

The MVP's

Rick is just a pure savage, he doesn't even mask it anymore. The game changed him.

Now carol she still tries to act normal but goddamn that bish goes from 0 to 100 real quick :to:. Straight up murdering people and going back to cooking a nice meal like it was all a hard days work.:dwillhuh:.

If there is one character I don't want dead it's glenn, his development over the years has been huge and he is a day one nikka. :mjcry:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how many times I said it before but the amount of FVCK BOIS in this shows is off the charts.

Morgan certified FB, this is post zombie war!! These people came to your home to kill everyone and your going to have mercy????

Father Gabriel, man if there is one black person I wish would die it would be him.
These people saved you and you dabbed them so many times in the back.

nikka with dreads: certified fvck boi

the kids who father rick killed: certified fvck boi

The MVP's

Rick is just a pure savage, he doesn't even mask it anymore. The game changed him.

Now carol she still tries to act normal but goddamn that bish goes from 0 to 100 real quick :to:. Straight up murdering people and going back to cooking a nice meal like it was all a hard days work.:dwillhuh:.

If there is one character I don't want dead it's glenn, his development over the years has been huge and he is a day one nikka. :mjcry:

Do you see the pattern though? Think back: T-dog,Tyrese, now Morgan, Gabriel, and now dude with dreads.

All acting like some weak bytches.:francis: