Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
After rewatching the scene, i'm convinced Glenn will live to fight another day. Nicholas' giant head would cover most of him with a protective shield, providing a short window of time for some sort of distraction or someone to lure them away.

Whatever explanation they come up with, i'm sure fans will complain about it being too unrealistic while continuing to shower praise on Carol and her Seal Team 6 combat abilities. :skip:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They should of moved the dumpster to the corner with the fence at an angle and got behind it with their backs to the wall.
They would be trapped there, but safe.

But it wouldn't have been a bad plan for the reason that Glenn had the walkie talkie and knew Rick would be doubling back with the RV.
So even if they were trapped there for 2-3 days, the others could have devised a rescue plan.
:yeshrug:Worst case scenerio they could of even got inside the dumpster.

The zombies would know they are there but the zombies only claw and push. Never seen one pull, so again they would of been safe until rescued.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
So now i'm not even sure he's dead. Are they really gonna have Glenn survive by the zombies eating the body laying right on top of him? As if they wouldn't notice Glenn there, especially when he tries to get up from under the body that's being eaten?
They better not do that. It would ruin the season for me.

He can't wait it out because within a short time Nick would be eaten and therefore wouldn't provide cover anymore. At which point Glenn would either have to lay still and be eaten also, or move and alert 100 walkers that he is alive.
Even if he could escape, there is 0 chance he could realistically escape without being bitten at least once.

If they want him to show up bit, fine whatever. But if he shows back up without a scratch :FOH: Glenn.
And his WHOLE face is exposed while he is screaming. No way they don't chow down on his sweet and sour cheekbones.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Imagine the kinda p*ssy you can get after telling your story of surviving 100 zombies feasting right on top of you :wow:

Glenn bout to :eat:
Remember last season how Glenn was shot in shoulder, getting beat up and pinned down and had 4 Walkers approaching and still survived :martin: That bullshyt was far worse. 2 Walkers were literally on top of him and they clearly showed it :mjlol:

They didn't show HIS body getting ripped open. I think it was that guy

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Is there supposed to be something significant about the cut on Rick's hand?
Possibly.

The Governer was supposed to cut his hand off.

grimes7.JPG

But the writer have previously said they wouldn't bring this into the show because it would make the actor have to use one hand to do everything and slow the pace of the show down. So I think its just a shout out to the comics and nothing will come of it.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
No, In the comics Lorie was was running with Judith, got shot from behind fell on Judith and crushed her when the governor attacked the prison.

Michonne was raped by the governor in the comic too
Judith is never born in the comics. Lori is sniped at the prison and the shot goes through her stomach killing her and unborn judith. Big titty Tara shoots her (instead of shooting Herschel like in the show). Well... its not Tara, but the chick that shoots her they gave all of her story and stuff to Tara (being from Governer's group/killing one of Rick's group/the lez stuff...).

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Judith is never born in the comics. Lori is sniped at the prison and the shot goes through her stomach killing her and unborn judith. Big titty Tara shoots her (instead of shooting Herschel like in the show). Well... its not Tara, but the chick that shoots her they gave all of her story and stuff to Tara (being from Governer's group/killing one of Rick's group/the lez stuff...).
Forgot she wasn't born, I just remembered Lorie getting shot and falling