Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
A Walking Dead theory so far-fetched it just has to be true (or not)

full

'The Walking Dead': 8 Theories About What Really Happened to Glenn

tumblr_inline_nwt2bnhtv01tdxcm2_500.gif

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Good episode. This proves what I was saying about book spoilers. There's no such thing anymore. Nothing in this episode exists in the comics. Nothing.

As for Glen's fate:

The actor has still been seen on set every day here in Atlanta...so...yeah...Unless the Walking Dead now has ghosts....He good...
they still pull heavily from the book and twist events or mix and match characters to save money leaving out the baby killing and rape..which pretty much happened in the prison arc..

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
So what's with not listing Glenn as one of the deaths this episode? So is Talking Dead body count official or not, lol? Talking Dead body count, you have one job.....

Oh and uh, in this thread is it cool to post shyt without spoilers AFTER the episode has aired?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Ol Betsy baby I'm coming home face ass.

Art Barr
:heh:
If I was glen, dude would he holding up ol girl.

He don't need his mobility to tell us where we gotta go.
He is a liability.
Man, michionne slice this gay faq in dreads,tha fukk down.

Art Barr

:whoa: Why u hating on BIG HEATH ??
He's displaying alpha tendancies since the start. Told Eugene open the gate and let us in before I hop it and beat ur ass... listening on Rick's convo with Chonne/Glenn while everyone else is content to let them have private huddles. Was right there w/Glenn when they had to quiet those walkers in episode 1...

You know how much of a beast u gotta be to lead a squad of Alexandrians on a 2 week mission and get everyone back safe?

Heath is a gangster yo.
:ufdup:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know lot of dudes have already figured this out but if anyone is still concerned, this nikka Glen is not dead. Lets be real here. Glen has been on the show since the 2nd episode of the damn series. It makes him one of the longest running characters in the show. Of the most recent major character deaths, they either made it into a huge moment of the episode or had the actor on the talking dead afterwards. I'm talking Beth, Bob, Tyrese, Noah....fukking Noah, who was only rolling with their crew for half a season. Now I understand keeping him alive would be extremely stupid within the show and seem just for shock value but lets remember, this is the same show that has will have ninja zombies pop up on nikkas when its convenient for the plot.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Last week Glenn also said his "delivering pizzas" line from season 1, I think Glenn might not make it with all these call backs.:mjcry:

Also, when he says "I just have to do something" before he leaves the store to do his plan he takes all the stuff out of his backpack, seemingly to get the walkie-talkie and flare gun... but if you pay attn its really to look at the stopwatch Hershcel gave him when he blessed his union with Maggie.