Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:heh:

:whoa: Why u hating on BIG HEATH ??
He's displaying alpha tendancies since the start. Told Eugene open the gate and let us in before I hop it and beat ur ass... listening on Rick's convo with Chonne/Glenn while everyone else is content to let them have private huddles. Was right there w/Glenn when they had to quiet those walkers in episode 1...

You know how much of a beast u gotta be to lead a squad of Alexandrians on a 2 week mission and get everyone back safe?

Heath is a gangster yo.
:ufdup:

I don't see that at all, yet.

Art Barr

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These simple ass Alexandria muthafukkas man :snoop:

How do you manage to let a lone walker sneak up on you and snack on your neck :what:

This bother the ever living hell out of me. There are 7 of them in the woods roughly within 10-15 feet of each other. Its not a densely covered forest so no one's line of sight is blocked. They just got done fighting off a horde of zombies so they are still on high alert. These zombies grunt, groan, moan, and make a million other noises when they fukking walk. So basically the zombie would had to cover a considerable amount of distance without making a sound just to get to him. Like what the fukk. The episode wasn't bad but they insult our intelligence with shyt like this. Don't even get me started on how everyone forgot you can cover yourself in zombie guts and walk around undetected.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This bother the ever living hell out of me. There are 7 of them in the woods roughly within 10-15 feet of each other. Its not a densely covered forest so no one's line of sight is blocked. They just got done fighting off a horde of zombies so they are still on high alert. These zombies grunt, groan, moan, and make a million other noises when they fukking walk. So basically the zombie would had to cover a considerable amount of distance without making a sound just to get to him. Like what the fukk. The episode wasn't bad but they insult our intelligence with shyt like this. Don't even get me started on how everyone forgot you can cover yourself in zombie guts and walk around undetected.
Lmao
That's how Glenn survives

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't see that at all, yet.

Art Barr
He was also shooting at the wallers so Michonne could get over that gate while everyone else just yelled.

Go back and watch this ep at the beginning after the intro where the group encounters the walkers in the woods right before Rick leaves.
When Rick says move out to kill the Walkers with knives you'll notice everyone moves in 2 waves. Rick, Michonne and Glenn step up to engage on Rick's signal, then after a few seconds when they realize the fight is winnable the Alexandrians move in to help. But Heath doesn't wait for the second wave with the other Alexandrians. He moves in on Rick's signal with Glenn and Chonne.
:usure: In fact, he doesn't even wait for Michonne.

Heath is a rider.

usure.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ohhh: At that episode

Glenn......:patrice:........................................:jbhmm:... I don't buy it off the fact that as long as he's been around that's how it ends for his character. No way would he just die randomly in an alley with a horde of zombies and none of his friends are aware. That's it? Glenn just a red shirt on the Walking Dead? :martin:
I don't buy that shyt for a second writers were straight :troll: on that one.
He's fine:youngsabo:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They never should have stayed with that p*ssy ass group

I would just head to Florida
Get a yatch
And live on the hoe 100 yards offshore
Then use a row boat to go back n forth and get supplies

Water is the worst place to ever go around in a zombie apocalypse.
Zombies don't breathe air.
If, you peeped zombie de muerte I believe.
Or even pirates of the Caribbean.
Or, just last weeks znation,....
Zombies and water are the worst combo in the zombie apocalypse.

Art Barr

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watching this episode I thought they killed Glenn :damn:, now thinking about it and reading all the comments I'm not so sure. It was just so many walkers in that alley.

One thing I am sure of is that Nicholas is a fukkboy who Glenn should have let die last season :pacspit:.

Michonne giving Heath his zombie wake up call :sas1: Heath: We don't leave people behind :sas2:

I will say all three episodes to kick off this season have done a really good job in bringing energy to the show and have kept the momentum rolling.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Dawg, worst zombies are ones with no operating legs.
Meaning the crawling ones are the worst.

Art Barr