Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Glen is dead. If he comes back, they need to cancel this shyt :francis:
Man...I think they may need to cancel it then. 2 clues. On the Talking Dead they always have a dead cast member on when they get killed off, and he wasn't on there last night. Also, I watched the little "inside the episode" on amctv.com and after the part where he fell into the crowd at the end, they didn't have the actor saying anything about his death, and they usually do. They just had one of the producers say something (that was clearly edited in) like, "It's so tragic to have lost so many people in one episode."

I don't know how the fukk he could survive that situation (he couldn't) but I'm sure they'll find a way to do it.

Also

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
if yall dudes think glenn dead yall some damn fools :francis: they literally never showed where ol dude body landed on purpose....its a good lil trick tho :ehh: big ups to the director cuz he gonna have ppl at the work cooler talking bout it for a full week
They also never said he's dead on talking dead

He's obviously gonna slide under the dumpster

It's like people don't know this trick by now. They only been fake killing people since season 1

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They also never said he's dead on talking dead

He's obviously gonna slide under the dumpster

It's like people don't know this trick by now. They only been fake killing people since season 1
I saw the out they could use when it was happening, I am just saying it is a weak thing to do. Maybe you could get away with it if it was just a couple zombies but there are hundreds of them ripping Nicholas to shreds like his body is made of wet tissue paper...they would have gotten to Glenn about 1 minute into the feasting.
If they are going to have Glenn be alive then they should have just had Nicholas' corpse fall into the zombie mosh pit and end it with Glenn basically ass out on that dumpster watching dude's body get ripped apart and anxiously waiting for somebody to come rescue him.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Man...I think they may need to cancel it then. 2 clues. On the Talking Dead they always have a dead cast member on when they get killed off, and he wasn't on there last night. Also, I watched the little "inside the episode" on amctv.com and after the part where he fell into the crowd at the end, they didn't have the actor saying anything about his death, and they usually do. They just had one of the producers say something (that was clearly edited in) like, "It's so tragic to have lost so many people in one episode."

I don't know how the fukk he could survive that situation (he couldn't) but I'm sure they'll find a way to do it.

Also

:whoo:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never save a fukkboi that tries to murk you:scust: TWD owes Glenn:rip: more than a suicide FUKKERY:damn:, tossin him into Walkers Mosh Pit shredder:bryan: Struggles Cornrow tried to G-Check Michonne:what: Terry-cloth Alexandrians:stopitslime:, get a hold of yourself:camby: Daryl, Sasha, Abraham eternal drive:lupe: Wolves sneak attack on Rambo Grimes:demonic: The Dead Herds a cometh:ohlawd: 'Good Luck Dumb-Ass', tho:wow: This just can't be the end:to:, for one of the OG Member:mjcry: No after-show Memoriam:jbhmm:, lends credence to that:patrice:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Also the whole "let's let Nicholas guide us out of here" angle is a tad bit retarded. Yes he's been to that site before but he's clearly not fit to direct anyone. He wasn't a leader and he didn't have any heart.

Glenn survived/survives for so long because he had/has great instincts. He'd never get himself caught in a dead end like that based on his character's history.

Exactly. I can understand Glenn wanting to help this guy redeem himself to a degree, but Glenn would never trust him in a decision-making capability in that dangerous a situation. Also, when on top of the dumpster, Glenn would have seen the guy give up mentally, and all signs of Glenn's experience and past would have him throw that guy right the fukk off the dumpster, or AT LEAST push him off once he shot himself in the head instead of staring there blankly and letting the guy fall on him.

Was That Major 'Walking Dead' Death For Real? All Signs Point To No

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Glenn dying there has to be a top 10 shocking deaths in TV History...

Two great episodes back to back :banderas:

I was worried this show was gonna be stale until Negan showed up but I'm glad to be wrong :ahh: