Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also Glen isn't dead. He's connected to too many other characters to just die alone without anyone knowing. If he did die there Rick and the crew would never know what happened to him. He's too central of a character to have an unknown death like that.

Also you can see how much work they put into not definitively showing his death. The other dude falls completely ON TOP of Glen.

The show deals in absolutes. If the show goes out of its way to show us something that "kinda" happened, It probably didn't.

Edit: The writer's know what makes this show tick and gets people talking...

Edit: Also I'm not a doctor but if your chest cavity was ripped open and the intestine was being ripped out of you I'm sure you wouldn't be able to look on in horror for almost 8 secs like glen did. His eyes would be rolling back and blood would be shooting out his mouth.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also Glen isn't dead. He's connected to too many other characters to just die alone without anyone knowing. If he did die there Rick and the crew would never know what happened to him. He's too central of a character to have an unknown death like that.

Also you can see how much work they put into not definitively showing his death. The other dude falls completely ON TOP of Glen.

The show deals in absolutes. If the show goes out of its way to show us something that "kinda" happened, It probably didn't.

Edit: The writer's know what makes this show tick and gets people talking...

Edit: Also I'm not a doctor but if your chest cavity was ripped open and the intestine was being ripped out of you I'm sure you wouldn't be able to look on in horror for almost 8 secs like glen did. His eyes would be rolling back and blood would be shooting out his mouth.

after rewatching the scene, nick definitely fell back first ontop of glenn. my thing though, is that nick shot himself in the head. he wouldn't turn into a walker and his blood/guts would just make him more apetitizing for the walkers. not to mention glen isn't perfectly shielded. his shoulders and head still exposed, along with his legs.

if glen gets out of this alive, they're devaluing the show. even though i still want glen to live.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I'm not even going to front. It was tough to watch in a good way.

Glenn better be dead tho or I'm taking points off.

:ufdup:
well get ready to take off some becauae he was seen fliming episodes with Jesus Monroe in episode 7 and 8 with the saviors

IDK why they keep abandoning this practice when the leave the walls

Glen :mjcry:
that's a good question actually

I dont think glen is dead. Did rick get bit
he isn't the talking dead spoiled it by not showing his in memoriam scene. Also he was see fliming future episodes with upcoming characters

Rewatching the ep, I'm starting to think Glenn isn't dead.The other guy clearly landed on him and when the walkers were eating the body it's zoomed right towards Glenn's face so you can't actually see his body :francis:.
you right he isn't dead.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Good episode. This proves what I was saying about book spoilers. There's no such thing anymore. Nothing in this episode exists in the comics. Nothing.

As for Glen's fate:

The actor has still been seen on set every day here in Atlanta...so...yeah...Unless the Walking Dead now has ghosts....He good...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
after rewatching the scene, nick definitely fell back first ontop of glenn. my thing though, is that nick shot himself in the head. he wouldn't turn into a walker and his blood/guts would just make him more apetitizing for the walkers. not to mention glen isn't perfectly shielded. his shoulders and head still exposed, along with his legs.

if glen gets out of this alive, they're devaluing the show. even though i still want glen to live.

Remember last season how Glenn was shot in shoulder, getting beat up and pinned down and had 4 Walkers approaching and still survived :martin: That bullshyt was far worse. 2 Walkers were literally on top of him and they clearly showed it :mjlol:

Last edited: