White Youtuber Mr. Beast just built 100 Water Wells In Africa...

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Although it can be a complex issue, I really have a dislike for local politicians who never do shyt for their people.

Big up to this dude but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had to jump some hoops to get this done as well.

Actually I bet he had to jump through hoops cause let’s be real any white person that tries to do anything to help black people end up getting smeared or dead. They don’t like “ ****** lovers” remember? Do not be surprised if some false sex allegation randomly pops up after this

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyone with money could have did this, and I point this out not to discredit Mr.Beast, I'm pointing it out just to show how selfish and greedy a lot of wealthy people are. That goes for African Billionaires too.

Edit: Editing to mention there are wealthy who probably do help out, but simply don't make any mention of it, shout out to them as well.
Regardless of what his motives are, Mr. Beast is doing God's work. :wow:

of course they could and so could governments. It's crazy being so rich having this luxurious life, cars , yachts etc. and knowing you could better the lives of millions and still have that luxurious life but you're like nah.