White Youtuber Mr. Beast just built 100 Water Wells In Africa...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You know what my beef is?

This does the "why don't our people do it?" vibes like we dont see celebs donate money to black organizations all the time.

Kenya, one of the places he is "helping" has the following. These are the 10 biggest cities in Kenya. He is going to the literal sticks to help people who literally want nothing to do with society. These people probably don't even vote at all. Last time I checked, most politicians build infrastructure for their CONSTITUENTS.

Every city listed has fully functional water, rail, high speed internet, energy, you name it.

He should be building wells in Ukraine. Fukk outta here with that "why didn't the government do it" shyt. People that choose to be in the sticks live off their own means. Check out Appalachia for reference if you need poor ass white people in América to be an example.

1.Capital4,397,073 Nairobi[2]
2.City1,208,333 Mombasa[3]
3.City570,674Nakuru[3]
4.Municipality (Ruiru + Githurai)490,120Kiambu[3]
5.Municipality475,716[3]
6.City397,957Kisumu[3]
7.Municipality323,881Kiambu[3]
8.Municipality (Ngong + O/Rongai)279,757Kajiado[3]
9.Municipality (Mlolongo + Athi River + Syokimau + Katani + Githunguri)258,498Machakos[4]
10.Municipality

thats not a valid reason, you act like those people moved there to get away from cities. if the government is gonna claim territory as their own they have a responsibility to provide basic infrastructure for the people that inhabit that territory. the EU provides funding for infrastructure in every part of "under developed areas. when Britain left the E.U , a lot of places that got significant funding for local infrastructure never received that level of funding again from the british government. even if those people in rural areas of kenya don't vote, i bet they're expected to pay taxes either way. if the politicians want to ignore them then they should have their own autonomous zone or secede.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He’s white. He has no incentive to do that. Not even his job to dig those wells.

Their government is so pathetic and inept they can’t even provide the most basic necessities for their people
A YouTuber has to keep their people alive lmao

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
iva always said that billionaires should not exist... but if they must.. be charitable and try to leave the planet a better place when ur gone.. and if u can make money (content) while doing it.. more power to u

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You know what my beef is?

Kenya, one of the places he is "helping" has the following. These are the 10 biggest cities in Kenya. He is going to the literal sticks to help people who literally want nothing to do with society. These people probably don't even vote at all. Last time I checked, most politicians build infrastructure for their CONSTITUENTS.

he didn't try to build a society there. he didn't go there with any political agenda.

he went there to provide easier access to life's most important resource. water. every human being should have access to running water by now.

Last edited: