White Youtuber Mr. Beast just built 100 Water Wells In Africa...

Greed

Pro
Daps
Homie gave their schools new computers, books, furnishings and built a stable bridge connecting the village to the rest of the town

On top of providing clean water

There’s no way to hate on this and anyone trying it is a 🤡

Also if he could do this so quickly it exposes a lot of these “charities” who’ve accumulated probably tens of billions by now to provide these resources. Water is the foundation of life, it’s the most important resource there is

Hopefully this starts a trend of more folks doing similar

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The most important take away is in the third video. "Solving this problem is possible." Rich people need to come out of their pockets for this since they make their bread off these very same people.
Africans who left do shyt like this too when they get money. All dude did was pull up with a drill and bore a water hole. local politicians should be ashamed. these are infrastructure issues they are supposed to handle.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Homie gave their schools new computers, books, furnishings and built a stable bridge connecting the village to the rest of the town

On top of providing clean water

There’s no way to hate on this and anyone trying it is a 🤡

Also if he could do this so quickly it exposes a lot of these “charities” who’ve accumulated probably tens of billions by now to provide these resources. Water is the foundation of life, it’s the most important resource there is

Hopefully this starts a trend of more folks doing similar
:mjcry: For someone that earns 500 million a year this shyt is nothing to him. The views to the video probably cover this.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
His actions constantly make people furious for some reason. Even on here in a previous thread you can see it
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/you...make-billions-to-give-away-to-charity.958796/
:manny: Charitable work can be pretty shady. I worked at this non-profit for homeless kids and this one boy was REALLY smart. They took a liking to him, me included and I remember they had him featured in this ball they held that raised like $100k

They give his ass a couple toys afterward and sent him back to the shelter :francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most important take away is in the third video. "Solving this problem is possible." Rich people need to come out of their pockets for this since they make their bread off these very same people.
the problem is charity can’t solve all of the problems in the world and i doubt he supports policies that could solve these problems given that he worships elon musk

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
A Mr. Beast scandal coming in 3, 2, ....

I know I sound like some conspiracy theorist but I been around too long and see too much at this point.

You are only as powerful as the elite class allows you to be. When you don't fall in line they don't like that shyt.​

You aren't the only one.
I remember when I saw a few vids come out about how he either treats his 'friends' or the people he works with like shyt, but it didn't really pan out to much other than he might not be all 'hugs and smiles' when the cameras are off. I'm not wishing or hoping for it, even though I couldn't really bring myself to watch his videos, but..if it happens..then..
:hubie:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Mr. Beast scandal coming in 3, 2, ....

I know I sound like some conspiracy theorist but I been around too long and see too much at this point.

You are only as powerful as the elite class allows you to be. When you don't fall in line they don't like that shyt.
:dahell: