White Youtuber Mr. Beast just built 100 Water Wells In Africa...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Commendable, did not know he was worth 500 million dollars, only just heard of him.

he's the #1 YT'er in the world. when u got 200M subscribers, each video he puts out gets more views than the superbowl. this means he's pulling in money hand over fist, plus millions per video from sponsorships.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Furious for what? He's WHITE :gladbron:
Cody and Liz probably saw this and gave him a pat on the back. Definitely a spike in donations.

Now if he was Black pardon me, "PLWJ"
ACDULQbhj-Id8.gif

His actions constantly make people furious for some reason. Even on here in a previous thread you can see it
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/you...make-billions-to-give-away-to-charity.958796/

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Passing the buck. Why does it take a random white youtuber to do this?
If you want a real answer, maybe not Mr. Beast, but people like him with oodles of money buy politicians:francis:orrrrr when somebody stands up to them, they use that money to turn a bunch of people and ads out against the good politicians. Imagine me getting something of value from a public resource, taking a lot of it, and trading some of it to make sure nobody else can benefit from it. Multi-multi millionaires, billionaires, and multinations do it every day. So yes, it is incumbent on those with cups overflowing to let other people take a fukking drink.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
A Mr. Beast scandal coming in 3, 2, ....

I know I sound like some conspiracy theorist but I been around too long and see too much at this point.

You are only as powerful as the elite class allows you to be. When you don't fall in line they don't like that shyt.
nah he'll be fine, this is what the elites love because it furthers the image of the white man as God among Black people.

the real question is why is a white youtuber in africa doing what those African governments should've done a long time ago?