White Youtuber Mr. Beast just built 100 Water Wells In Africa...

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Name names.."Africa" doesn't tell us anything. Racist shyt.
It's like saying America when you mean St. Louis.

:camby:
He was in over a dozen countries, so no, this time the use of 'africa' was accurate. and in the video, he lists the countries. Zimbabwe was his first country.

Anyways, I'm not mad at MrBeast, he does good, I once saw a video where he paid for a bunch of people's ear devices which had deaf people hear for the first time. Apparently those devices are extra expensive.

I am more upset with how easy it was for MrBeast to create those wells, showing how ABSOLUTELY USELESS african leaders are. Bunch of spineless weasels that do nothing but STEAL and don't give a fukk about their own people. It takes a youtuber to do this. Mrbeast even said it in the video "I know it's strange seeing a youtuber have to do this, but someone has too" Someone should slap the shyt out of Emmerson Mnangagwa

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
he's not a big enough player for the elites to be bothered.
Africa has good leaders, but they always get assassinated.
African leaders are actual demons. They manufacture poverty like nothing else, they actually want us to be poor, make criminals/slaves of our sons and prostitutes of our daughters. We must always have a hand out towards them for them to feel good.