White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in dorm

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am not racist but I NEVER EVER felt comfortable sleeping around predominately white environments. I just feel I would either wake up with police standing next to me ready to take me in or white ppl giving me the :hhh:
:picard::merchant::ld: face

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There’s bad people behind every race , job , organization, house , etc
But we shouldn’t single out the whole police , one again i get where you’re coming from but you gotta realize just because there’s bad cops it doesn’t give us a excuse
Get this fakkitry outta here. :stopitslime:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:gucci:

Why the fukk wouldn't you go to a top 5 university in the world if you could? What happened is fukked up and obviously racist but
there's no way I'd pass on going to Yale, given the doors it opens.

:hhh:
fukk a Yale.
Morehouse, Howard, Tuskegee, Dillard & Xavier are just as good as any other school.

Just because some cacs rate it high when in reality whites get in those schools and get good jobs is because of nepotism.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The majority of these demons do not want us at any location in which we can better ourselves. A sistah tired from pushing herself academically and takes a rest gets three officers on her in a short amount of time.

However, a person at Yale gets murdered on campus and that doesn't raise any suspicion....
Murder of Annie Le - Wikipedia

Got it...

Sleeping Black folks are a greater threat than shady murders....

A goddamn lunatic lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:hhh:
fukk a Yale.
Morehouse, Howard, Tuskegee, Dillard & Xavier are just as good as any other school.

Just because some cacs rate it high when in reality whites get in those schools and get good jobs is because of nepotism.

This is literally and categorically not true on any level, but I'm not gonna derail the thread on this dumb shyt. Having graduated from a top 20 university in the US, I can definitely say where you go to school matters. A lot. There are some great HBCUs no doubt, and I know successful people who have gone. But I'll take a Yale degree, or (in my case) a Michigan degree over those.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
That might be a troll account.
It's not, he's just a cog in #thepattern

Ethnicity: #thepattern

Benjamin Obeng
Owner, BEN O VENTURES

Toronto, Canada Area
Import and Export
Current
  1. BEN O VENTURE

It's funny, when it's African American men, it's automatically really us, but when it's an African man/woman or an AA woman, y'all slick try to shield them and say it was a troll.
In the case of the instagram comments about nigerians at the J Cole concert: Troll with anime avatars. Africans still attacked AAs.
This actual c00n is an actual Toronto African. Go do work.

@Lifejennings you are a bytch.