White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Listen, you said you were happy you dont look like a man, and i said i was unhappy nobody knows what you look like w/o makeup. I think your the hypocrite, indirectly saying you look better than her when we always see her w/o makeup, sweaty w/ her hair all wild from playing tennis. But all we see from you is selfies w/ hella makeup. Thats not a fair comparison first of all, and second of all you shouldn't judge her looks then feel some type of way if someone judges yours too.

A person doesn't look manly by way of not wearing makeup or being sweaty. I didn't say one thing about the other women posted, because they're attractive to me. Serena, in my opinion, has manly features. Thread maker attacked many women's looks...but no one is questioning what he looks like...

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
I'm not even riled up though...just because I'm participating doesn't mean I'm angry. I've not attacked or gotten angry with one person in here...even the ones that have referred to me as a bytch etc.

You're not understanding my point, so I'll just leave you with your opinion.

I would never say all black women are this or all white women are that...so if there's a thread shytting on any one group, I'm sure you'll catch me in there refuting ridiculous claims.
So you weren't riled up? He had you feeling some type
Of way that you started posting pics n shyt, but ok. It's obvious you took his thread to heart or else you would have been went about your day

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
A person doesn't look manly by way of not wearing makeup or being sweaty. I didn't say one thing about the other women posted, because they're attractive to me. Serena, in my opinion, has manly features. Thread maker attacked many women's looks...but no one is questioning what he looks like...
:troll:So what specifically about Serena looks manly to you?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Pretty much . Dated one once before she actually told me her mother was white . I met her mother and good LORD if there wasn't a more sickened, ragged looking Cac in this world than her:snoop: Cac looked like her skin was falling off:why:

I threw old girl in the bushes :camby: True story

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:troll:So what specifically about Serena looks manly to you?
She has tough features, as opposed to softer features. Pronounced jaw, very muscular body, and mostly, very wide shoulders and arms.

For me (and maybe not for you, and that's fine), beauty in a female equates to femininity and more softness and there is a difference between this (they're sisters and both athletes, but Venus is more attractive to me personally)

Venus-Williams-8-31-10.jpg

11979935-venus-williams.jpg

versus...

serena-williams-delta-hosts-a-celebrity-table_3828022.jpg

Picture-811.jpg

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:yeshrug:I guess it's the different standards of beauty yours is European, mine is African. I dont know one man of african descent who would take Venus over Serena.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Does it always have to be black vs white with some of you guys, can't you just enjoy the beauty of all women, regardless of race?

dog are you serious? perhaps you're not seeing everything posted. let me help.

this shyt reads like st0rmfr0nt.

I gladly participate in threads with black beauty, I do all the time, but when we start getting racist, I get a bit :whoa:

Like I said before how many of you dudes will come up here refuting shyt if it was about black men and white men. How many of you guys would have came rushing in here saying, oh there are handsome men of all races, OP is wrong. You dudes hate "The Man" but love his Beckys

There truly is NO reason to date, marry and CERTAINLY to procreate with a Cac cave woman. Somebody posted earlier some We are the World bullshyt about "why does it have to be about race?" It's about race because OUR race is and has been under attack since the moment the white man set foot in Africa. They have STOLEN damn near every single contribution that our race has given to this world. They have defaced monuments of black excellence and have taught our children for generations that we were ugly, unintelligent, unfeeling cattle to be used as mules for their own ends. They try to tell you that the Egyptians were white. They told you for years that your hair was course, nappy, and ugly. They told you that your nose was too wide, your lips too full, your skin too burnt, your thighs too wide and your ass too fat. They raped you over and over, sold you away from your husbands and denied you education. They stripped you of your culture and forced a religion upon you that honors the "lovelines" of the beautiful Virgin Mary and White Jesus. They manipulated you into straightening your hair like them, goaded you into losing weight to be as revoltingly thin as them, all the while imitating the black woman's natural look. Ass shots for their flat posteriors. Breast implants, lip injections, SUN-TANNING.....

But why is it always black Vs. white? Because it HAS been that since the INCEPTION of this country we call America. The black woman's cultural and physical beauty has been put underfoot for FAR too long. There isn't a white woman alive nor will there ever BE one who can be as naturally beautiful and majestic as a black woman. Black women are the original standards of beauty. The ones the white scoffs at by day but chases by night. The ones who Cave bytches turn their noses up in the parlor but rush to get surgery in order to imitate your look. They understand that they are physically lacking and ugly.

THIS is what beauty looks like

null_zpsdab9d917.jpg

null_zps64e781b6.jpg

THIS is what mutation looks like

null_zps76d1e356.jpg

Why in the WORLD would any self respecting black male want something so hideous? Especially something that is of the race of your mortal enemy? A race that has been trying to wipe your historical significance from the face of the planet?

GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN

Last edited:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug:I guess it's the different standards of beauty yours is European, mine is African. I dont know one man of african descent who would take Venus over Serena.
Could very well be different standards...I'm just letting you know my opinion/taste. I don't think you can speak for all African men though, so I do think your point is exaggerated.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Could very well be different standards...I'm just letting you know my opinion/taste. I don't think you can speak for all African men though, so I do think your point is exaggerated.
:usure:Did you read what i said? I said "I dont know one man of African descent who would pick Venus over Serena". It's not an exaggeration. I really dont know any black man who if forced to choose would pick Venus. And you posted some of the most unflattering pictures of her but found the only decent picture of Venus ever been snapped in the history of cameras.
When Serena wears a good / realistic weave she cleans up nicely

Serena_Williams_OPI_nails-cropped-proto-custom_71.jpg

vs.
Venus%20Williams.jpg

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:usure:Did you read what i said? I said "I dont know one man of African descent who would pick Venus over Serena". It's not an exaggeration. I really dont know any black man who if forced to choose would pick Venus. And you posted some of the most unflattering pictures of her but found the only decent picture of Venus ever been snapped in the history of cameras.
When Serena wears a good / realistic weave she cleans up nicely

Serena_Williams_OPI_nails-cropped-proto-custom_71.jpg

vs.
Venus%20Williams.jpg

Got you...in that case, you didn't generalize...so my bad.

She looks nicer in the white dress...doesn't look manly there. Nah, Venus is honestly prettier to me...I posted two pics of each: one with athletic clothes/not much makeup and one where they're both made up.