Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:ohhh:
I think I missed that thread breh:dwillhuh:

Ask the brehs @Tony_Bromo @OG_StankBrefs @Keith Harrow and a few others, she always dissing her own black people but now want to call out a racist white girl :what: I think she lowkey jealous because she wants to have the same skin as the racist girl. This c00n trying to be on her black pride steeze now after the whole coli shytted on her looks once she got exposed

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Ask the brehs @Tony_Bromo @OG_StankBrefs @Keith Harrow and a few others, she always dissing her own black people but now want to call out a racist white girl :what: I think she lowkey jealous because she wants to have the same skin as the racist girl. This c00n trying to be on her black pride steeze now after the whole coli shytted on her looks once she got exposed

Good looking breh. Another(black)girl lost:wow:
I think I caught the tail end of something like that but didn't really look into it:snoop:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think I caught the tail end of something like that but didn't really look into it:snoop:

I remember you in there my #NDC-O breh, just helping a fellow brother out. I don't condone racism. Nothing irks me more than seeing my own people shyt on their own kind to big up another race, Anotherc00n day has come and she'll now repent for her c00ning :win:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
funny how this racist bytch @Desirous goes around cosigining everything said against a black woman on this forum. i've peeped her angle. funny cos the acted like she was cool when she first got here. but now she's feeling here own hype alil to much. her day will come...it always does.

Of ALL people to have da audacity to eam remotely try n check somebody else about shyttn on black folks. :dead:

You have GOT to be fukkin kiddin me breh. :laugh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Black

faed1ae2989f51640b9fbe4fa8fd2e0b.jpeg
0zp2ungqkkdgcx39v9nl.png
6abfcbc9a876ff028aca82d14c7ccd0e.jpeg
f904a015d1641b1644d55aaf7d4d3b85.jpeg
2nutbhw.jpg
photo.jpg

White

115ea2e10c812bda2ecb06ec005a69c1.jpeg
1787e67898be972f9758586a23b0672a.jpeg

67f6678a8454ab8667ff4231e9f64f99.jpeg
Snapshot_20130610_3.JPG
915abf838b0a92c6bb0c2ea0d7dd5855.jpeg
image.jpg

idk.......... seems even imo
Blacks and whites have the sexiest women on Earth. :noah:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i've never called out "all" black people. i call out a certain segment of black folks (ratchets..thugs) and will continue to do so. the people that get offened obviously are feeling some kinda way because they fit the mold.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i've never called out "all" black people. i call out a certain segment of black folks (ratchets..thugs) and will continue to do so. the people that get offened obviously are feeling some kinda way because they fit the mold.

That right there sounds reasonable:ehh: But the good brehs @Gifted one and @OG_StankBrefs feel strongly about whatever happened:patrice:

Maybe you just worded something wrong:dwillhuh: Cause you made some good posts in this thread:obama:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
That right there sounds reasonable:ehh: But the good brehs @Gifted one and @OG_StankBrefs feel strongly about whatever happened:patrice:

Maybe you just worded something wrong:dwillhuh: Cause you made some good posts in this thread:obama:
it's the fact that i'm married to a white dude and :cape: for them on this board when folks make ridculous generalizations about ALL "cacs". that's why they hate. i stay giving props to my progessive mind forward thinking black folks. the self defeatist backwards thinking ones can kicks rock. they aren't "my people".

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Of ALL people to have da audacity to eam remotely try n check somebody else about shyttn on black folks. :dead:

You have GOT to be fukkin kiddin me breh. :laugh:

She never went this hard for ANY black person, male or female. She used to dap up Sierra Mist's racist tirades all the time. She's just trying to get back in good with the female posters after they took the hands off approach when she got roasted.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is the same woman that would dap up murdershewrote posts dissing black people all the time, but yet she claims to give black folks praise on here all the time? :dead: let's not forget you bashing black on black relationships. Please point out the thugs and ratchets on here :russ: thugs with 3, 000 +posts :stopitslime: this would be like chrisb trying to save face, any reasonable person could see through your bullshyt.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
This is the same woman that would dap up murdershewrote posts dissing black people all the time, but yet she claims to give black folks praise on here all the time? :dead: let's not forget you bashing black on black relationships. Please point out the thugs and ratchets on here :russ: thugs with 3, 000 +posts :stopitslime: this would be like chrisb trying to save face, any reasonable person could see through your bullshyt.

Sounds deeper than I realize:merchant:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
it's the fact that i'm married to a white dude and :cape: for them on this board when folks make ridculous generalizations about ALL "cacs". that's why they hate. i stay giving props to my progessive mind forward thinking black folks. the self defeatist backwards thinking ones can kicks rock. they aren't "my people".

AG you are so fulla shyt wit dis post dood. Nobody gives a fukk bout your husband. DAT criticism was/is only a by product from your countless other over da top c00n bullshyt behavior and you know it.

You really need to gtfoh wit dat teenaged "you're just hatin" retort whenever you get called da fukk out.

Its like you're marinating in your own denial/delusions right now breh. Like folks are just randomly comin at chu for no good reason. Cmon yo.:aicmon:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
AG you are so fulla shyt wit dis post dood. Nobody gives a fukk bout your husband. DAT criticism was/is only a by product from your countless other over da top c00n bullshyt behavior and you know it.

You really need to gtfoh wit dat teenaged "you're just hatin" retort whenever you get called da fukk out.

Its like you're marinating in your own denial/delusions right now breh. Like folks are just randomly comin at chu for no good reason. Cmon yo.:aicmon:
then what are you going on about breh? the fact that i don't like self defeatist backwards thinking black folks and i sh*t on them. how is it any different from dudes constantly shytting on hoodrats and single moms. those of you acting like a never said anything positive about ANY group of blacks (when i stay big uppin foreign/west indian and african cultures) are the ones that are acting delusional.