White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
This @Desirous bytch is hypocritical as fukk:stopitslime: How you gonna be mad at ziggiy and you are going out your way to try to find negative pictures of black icons so you can shyt on them and tear them down. Besides,after seeing your pic,you're in no position to degrade anyone:comeon: On a site where our women get shytted on daily,it's good to see a thread that depicts black women in a positive light. You're either a:troll: or a racist to come on a predominantly black site and spew out your sick racist hate for black people. Whether you feel the op was racist or not,it gave your hillbilly ass no right to try to destroy the image of beautiful black women or black people in general:ufdup: Log off and go type in your st0rmfr0nt password you racist piece of shyt:camby:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This @Desirous bytch is hypocritical as fukk:stopitslime: How you gonna be mad at ziggiy and you are going out your way to try to find negative pictures of black icons so you can shyt on them and tear them down. Besides,after seeing your pic,you're in no position to degrade anyone:comeon: On a site where our women get shytted on daily,it's good to see a thread that depicts black women in a positive light. You're either a:troll: or a racist to come on a predominantly black site and spew out your sick racist hate for black people. Whether you feel the op was racist or not,it gave your hillbilly ass no right to try to destroy the image of beautiful black women or black people in general:ufdup: Log off and go type in your st0rmfr0nt password you racist piece of shyt:camby:
I didn't degrade anyone. You're reaching lol!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sure there are...the ones that are built like Black Women..

Why would I give a fukk about this....

null_zps263a98fe.png

When I can have the ORIGINAL :takedat:

vixens1223-bria-myles_zps18ac6ce8.jpg

Butt.....one of these is airbrushed and edited, while the other is a raw photo

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
dog are you serious? perhaps you're not seeing everything posted. let me help.

this shyt reads like st0rmfr0nt.

I gladly participate in threads with black beauty, I do all the time, but when we start getting racist, I get a bit :whoa:

Racist shyt gets said on the coli all the time and I've called it out myself, but the nature of this thread isn't really racist....some people may have said some racist things in here, ok, but her posting pictures of herself and other white broads to "combat" the pictures of black women is mad slimy and looks like an attention grab.

and LOL @ how quick this thread got moved to the race track. One white chick takes offense and look at how quick action is taken :ohhh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:wow: :damn:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
funny how this racist bytch @Desirous goes around cosigining everything said against a black woman on this forum. i've peeped her angle. funny cos the acted like she was cool when she first got here. but now she's feeling here own hype alil to much. her day will come...it always does.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
funny how this racist bytch @Desirous goes around cosigining everything said against a black woman on this forum. i've peeped her angle. funny cos the acted like she was cool when she first got here. but now she's feeling here own hype alil to much. her day will come...it always does.

What have I cosigned that has been said against black women? You don't have to refer to me as a bytch to get your point across...

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Just like how you got exposed and now you trying to get accepted on here by your fellow black people, people on here see the shyt you trying to pull, you not fooling anyone, this is the same woman that referred to her own black people as chimps. @Illeye buckmatic don't be fooled big homie

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Just like how you got exposed and now you trying to get accepted on here by your fellow black people, people on here see the shyt you trying to pull, you not fooling anyone, this is the same woman that referred to her own black people as chimps. @Illeye buckmatic don't be fooled big homie
:ohhh:
I think I missed that thread breh:dwillhuh: