9664820983_94e5b26424.jpg

funny-cent-tweets.jpg

LIKE-us-on-Facebook-GI-1.gif

:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The black don't crack though :whoo:
Stop being disingenuous. That's not what this thread is. OP stating black women are the most beautiful would have been fine. Instead the OP made a comparisson to white women specifically(an insulting one at that). But he couldn't even stop there. He had to directly compare cherry-picked photos of black women(flattering) to cherry-picked photos of white women(unflattering).

If you can't acknowledge that it means you're either a retard or a hypocrite. Take your pick.

I tried to find some pretty Cac women to make you feel better but then I realized....There ARENT any:russ:

tumblr_mja7kubhYg1ro2c2ro10_r1_250_zps2137a1d8.gif

PULL OUT THE THANG ON THESE c00nS FOXY BROWN!

:blessed:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you but she's on a black site and nothing offensive was really said, it was just a thread appreciating black women. Her posts in here just come off needy as hell...like she's mad she can't be the center of attention. If this was a thread simping her and black women were getting shyt on I don't think she'd be rushing to their defense so she can :camby:

Stop playing dumb. "Nothing offensive was said." Really? You really think that? Or did you blatantly miss the 2nd post of the thread where he put up thosepictures of ugly white women. "It was just at thread appreciating black women." Just stop it. This thread was clearly a bait thread. :laff:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Elle Driver won't put up a selfie though

It

So if the thread was about black men and white men, would you be one of the opposers? Would you dare throw in a Brad Pitt picture while all the others put up
Pics of Carrot Top, Napolean Dynamite looking dudes

Nah man, I've had girls of all races say I'm attractive. What is there to be insecure and jealous about? Some girls like it and others do not. It's called preference.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fact that she had to come in here posting pictures of herself to prove her point just tells me enough. But y'all don't hear me though.

I posted it because MY LOOKS were personally brought up (when this wasn't about me in the first place) just because I don't find Serena attractive. He said he wonders what I look like without all the makeup, so I showed him. The fact that me wearing makeup was talked about when these dudes are drooling over chicks with caked on makeup and photoshop pics just is hypocritical.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
The caps are just drawing attention to my point because it wasn't understood the first time around. There is no harshness at all. His opinion is that all white women look like the ones he posted and all black women, look like the ones he posted. I disagree with that. His preference, that he finds black women as a whole attractive and isn't attracted to white women...well, that's not putting anyone down, it's just what he's attracted to.
It was understood. You said he was comparing photoshopped pics of black women to non photoshopped pics of white women. I just said some of the pics were not photoshopped. Do you see me putting caps on words when you failed to understand something? You're the one who is insisting that he believes all white women look that. Like I said before you're just riled up over his opinion just like you were riled up over the opinion of that black woman vid about white women not being black women friends. You're feeling some type of way about the thread why else would you waste your time on his opinion and what he supposedly thinks of white women.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
So if the thread was about black men and white men, would you be one of the opposers? Would you dare throw in a Brad Pitt picture while all the others put up
Pics of Carrot Top, Napolean Dynamite looking dudes

I would seriously question myself as a man if I'm in that thread, acting all insecure in the first place :wrist:.

Seriously tho, no I wouldn't because it wouldn't matter to me personally . What dafuq I look like throwing shade on a white guy appreciation thread :dwillhuh:? That's the pinnacle of insecurity :scusthov:

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
@Elle Driver won't put up a selfie though

Nah man, I've had girls of all races say I'm attractive. What is there to be insecure and jealous about? Some girls like it and others do not. It's called preference.
I'm just saying would you do it? It's a yes or no question. I didn't ask about all that other shyt you was stating.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was understood. You said he was comparing photoshopped pics of black women to non photoshopped pics of white women. I just said some of the pics were not photoshopped. Do you see me putting caps on words when you failed to understand something? You're the one who is insisting that he believes all white women look that. Like I said before you're just riled up over his opinion just like you were riled up over the opinion of that black woman vid about white women not being black women friends. You're feeling some type of way about the thread why else would you waste your time on his opinion and what he supposedly thinks of white women.

You even quoted me where I said "some" are photoshopped. I'm not insisting that he said it, he did say it lol Why would anyone waste their time on any forum site? It's just a place to discuss...I'm really not all that riled up...I just have an opposing opinion to yours.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
I would seriously question myself as a man if I'm in that thread, acting all insecure in the first place :wrist:.

Seriously tho, no I wouldn't because it wouldn't matter to me personally . What dafuq I look like throwing shade on a white guy appreciation thread :dwillhuh:? That's the pinnacle of insecurity :scusthov:
Can you tell @Desirous that. She needs to hear these wise words