White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying would you do it? It's a yes or no question. I didn't ask about all that other shyt you was stating.

I'm a male. I like females. You're premise is false. You'd be better asking a Black female who isn't insecure or a hater that question.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
You even quoted me where I said "some" are photoshopped. I'm not insisting that he said it, he did say it lol Why would anyone waste their time on any forum site? It's just a place to discuss...I'm really not all that riled up...I just have an opposing opinion to yours.
No you said photoshopped vs unphotoshopped. That was what I was referring to the post where you @ me. This thread reeks of your insecurity. I'm done.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
tgif-top-10-donks-atlnightspots-pawg.jpg

9664820983_94e5b26424.jpg

funny-cent-tweets.jpg

LIKE-us-on-Facebook-GI-1.gif

:ahh:

All you did was prove my point. None of these Cac women would look like shyt of they weren't built like black women. Who needs a pale (in EVERY sense of the word) imitation of TRUE beauty?

tumblr_morrjzC7951rxq3y0o1_500_zps08d5bcd3.jpg

BRIA3_zps40f21e59.jpg

null_zpsfa5f410f.jpg

null_zps79d84862.jpg

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No you said photoshopped vs unphotoshopped. That was what I was referring to the post where you @ me. This thread reeks of your insecurity. I'm done.
I didn't mean to imply that ALL of the photos he posted are photoshopped...so I correct myself if that's how it came off. My only point is that he purposely picked the most flattering pics to compare to the most unflattering pics. For example, he posted pics of Angela and Serena with a full face of makeup on...and pics of Mila and Madonna with bare faces, in their track suits. Why not post pics of Mila and Madonna when they're also wearing makeup and dressed to go to an event? Or, Angela and Serena without makeup? Does that not give a more true comparison? His opinion can still be that Angela and Serena are more attractive to him.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
I'm a male. I like females. You're premise is false. You'd be better asking a Black female who isn't insecure or a hater that question.
well you guys were basically saying its beauty in all races. I'm sure you wouldn't have any objection
Ok, that's what you say for now.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Can you tell @Desirous that. She needs to hear these wise words

Now, I will not :pachaha; It's entertaining watching her :bustback: at posters. She's holding her on quite well actually :ehh:

Still tho, you can't honestly say that given a thread title like this one (which has me :dead: btw), you wouldn't see how she would feel some type of way about it as a white chick. You know how women (and c00ns :pacspit:) are with this type of shyt. The obvious contrast in the type of pictures being posted in regards to sistas and white women was bound to cause this type of fukkery :heh:

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
I didn't mean to imply that ALL of the photos he posted are photoshopped...so I correct myself if that's how it came off. My only point is that he purposely picked the most flattering pics to compare to the most unflattering pics. For example, he posted pics of Angela and Serena with a full face of makeup on...and pics of Mila and Madonna with bare faces, in their track suits. Why not post pics of Mila and Madonna when they're also wearing makeup and dressed to go to an event? Or, Angela and Serena without makeup? Does that not give a more true comparison? His opinion can still be that Angela and Serena are more attractive to him.
And this have you riled up because? It effective you in some form or fashion. What do you care about his opinion of white women and their subjective beauty? What do you really care if he use unflattering pics of said white women? It's because you're taking his opinion to heart. That's what it all boils down too. If the thread was reverse, I highly doubt you would be bringing pics
of unflattering white women, would you?

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I posted it because MY LOOKS were personally brought up (when this wasn't about me in the first place) just because I don't find Serena attractive. He said he wonders what I look like without all the makeup, so I showed him. The fact that me wearing makeup was talked about when these dudes are drooling over chicks with caked on makeup and photoshop pics just is hypocritical.
Listen, you said you were happy you dont look like a man, and i said i was unhappy nobody knows what you look like w/o makeup. I think your the hypocrite, indirectly saying you look better than her when we always see her w/o makeup, sweaty w/ her hair all wild from playing tennis. But all we see from you is selfies w/ hella makeup. Thats not a fair comparison first of all, and second of all you shouldn't judge her looks then feel some type of way if someone judges yours too.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And this have you riled up because? It effective you in some form or fashion. What do you care about his opinion of white women and their subjective beauty? What do you really care if he use unflattering pics of said white women? It's because you're taking his opinion to heart. That's what it all boils down too. If the thread was reverse, I highly doubt you would be bringing pics
of unflattering white women, would you?

I'm not even riled up though...just because I'm participating doesn't mean I'm angry. I've not attacked or gotten angry with one person in here...even the ones that have referred to me as a bytch etc.

You're not understanding my point, so I'll just leave you with your opinion.

I would never say all black women are this or all white women are that...so if there's a thread shytting on any one group, I'm sure you'll catch me in there refuting ridiculous claims.