White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I honestly don't think so. Because on the white site I used to be on, they had a thread just like this one but in reverse, they were shytting on black women, and posting fly white women, so, I came in that bytch and started posting ugly ass white women and fly ass black women, and started talking about how black don't crack, they women built like boys, and how becky aint got no ass or hips, and how they couldnt handle black women. To me, they were being racist (which is probably how ol girl is seeing this thread), but by the end of the thread, I was being called the racist. :wtf: Yet they're the ones posting horrible pictures of Shaniquas in the OP. :wow:

I hear you but she's on a black site and nothing offensive was really said, it was just a thread appreciating black women. Her posts in here just come off needy as hell...like she's mad she can't be the center of attention. If this was a thread simping her and black women were getting shyt on I don't think she'd be rushing to their defense so she can :camby:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I think I'm going to go on a predominantly non-black board and complain when black beauty isn't exalted... I wanna see how that turns out :lolbron:
Stop being disingenuous. That's not what this thread is. OP stating black women are the most beautiful would have been fine. Instead the OP made a comparisson to white women specifically(an insulting one at that). But he couldn't even stop there. He had to directly compare cherry-picked photos of black women(flattering) to cherry-picked photos of white women(unflattering).

If you can't acknowledge that it means you're either a retard or a hypocrite. Take your pick.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
There was not a single objective fact in that post. I'm pretty sure they tell you the difference between fact and opinion in grade school.

Like I said before, it reeks of insecurity and inferiority if you have to compare and put down another group to prop you up. Stand on your own two.

So you're insecure and feel inferior? Good to know.

I'm insecure even though I'm not up in here posting Angela Bassett da gawd without makeup and calling her ugly. :rudy: :shaq2:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's up with the cap locks and the harsh tone in this post? Didn't you say in the white women is is not black women friends thread that it is a sign of weakness? Tell me if I'm wrong. Like I said before your problem is you disagree with his opinion. His opinion is based on his preference. So I don't understand the comment about you not caring about preference, when his opinion is a direct reflection of that.
The caps are just drawing attention to my point because it wasn't understood the first time around. There is no harshness at all. His opinion is that all white women look like the ones he posted and all black women, look like the ones he posted. I disagree with that. His preference, that he finds black women as a whole attractive and isn't attracted to white women...well, that's not putting anyone down, it's just what he's attracted to.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm insecure even though I'm not up in here posting Angela Bassett da gawd without makeup and calling her ugly. :rudy: :shaq2:
I never said she's ugly...where did I call her ugly? She's fine without the makeup. I just said if he's gonna post women without makeup then that's what she looks like without makeup - she's not as polished, just like the other chicks aren't.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all need to get the fukk out of here with that dissing white women bullshyt excuse, oh woe is me it's not as if society doesn't already cater to them enough. Damn we can't even have one thread without someone coming in here sneakin dissin talmbout photoshop and makeup and shyt. The whole point of comparing black women to white women is because black women fall prey to Eurocentric beauty standards so a bruva came in here just to lift us up. If you don't like it, go make another thread what the fukk. :dahell:

Thank you @Ziggiy :blessed:

the folks in jbo already have a thread dedicated to black women and why they love them
look forward to your contributions in said thread in future
i mean the women in that thread is what yall using
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-why-we-love-black-women.15155/page-345#post-5831207

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
It
:wtb: I'm not going to sit up here and lie to myself saying that all white women are raggedy Anns and I'm also not a Chris B. type nikka that worships the ground any non-black woman walks on :yeshrug: . I must admit tho, ol' boy goes hard in here for his "pawgs" :dead:

So if the thread was about black men and white men, would you be one of the opposers? Would you dare throw in a Brad Pitt picture while all the others put up
Pics of Carrot Top, Napolean Dynamite looking dudes

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Stop being disingenuous. That's not what this thread is. OP stating black women are the most beautiful would have been fine. Instead the OP made a comparisson to white women specifically(an insulting one at that). But he couldn't even stop there. He had to directly compare cherry-picked photos of black women(flattering) to cherry-picked photos of white women(unflattering).

If you can't acknowledge that it means you're either a retard or a hypocrite. Take your pick.
:lolbron::lolbron:

I'm bouf.... now what?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I hear you but she's on a black site and nothing offensive was really said
dog are you serious? perhaps you're not seeing everything posted. let me help.

the inherent ugliness of white women. Why would I "Sneak" diss white women? They are UGLY plain and simple and the only ones who look good at all are built like black women or attempting to BE built like black women.

And any other female that has beauty either have some black DNA within them or are trying to pass it off as such .
this shyt reads like st0rmfr0nt.

I gladly participate in threads with black beauty, I do all the time, but when we start getting racist, I get a bit :whoa:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
can_anyone_edit_this_to_say_conservative_tears_instead_of_white_tears-10204.gif