White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Like I said before how many of you dudes will come up here refuting shyt if it was about black men and white men. How many of you guys would have came rushing in here saying, oh there are handsome men of all races, OP is wrong. You dudes hate "The Man" but love his Beckys

:wtf:

:camby:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Na, the place she's coming from with those posts is mad suspect IMO. She deserves the flack.
I honestly don't think so. Because on the white site I used to be on, they had a thread just like this one but in reverse, they were shytting on black women, and posting fly white women, so, I came in that bytch and started posting ugly ass white women and fly ass black women, and started talking about how black don't crack, they women built like boys, and how becky aint got no ass or hips, and how they couldnt handle black women. To me, they were being racist (which is probably how ol girl is seeing this thread), but by the end of the thread, I was being called the racist. :wtf: Yet they're the ones posting horrible pictures of Shaniquas in the OP. :wow:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Y'all need to get the fukk out of here with that dissing white women bullshyt excuse, oh woe is me it's not as if society doesn't already cater to them enough. Damn we can't even have one thread without someone coming in here sneakin dissin talmbout photoshop and makeup and shyt. The whole point of comparing black women to white women is because black women fall prey to Eurocentric beauty standards so a bruva came in here just to lift us up. If you don't like it, go make another thread what the fukk. :dahell:

Thank you @Ziggiy :blessed:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
null_zps89d6e7c6.jpg

null_zps3678d4c9.jpg

No photoshop just Black Beauty shining through :wow:

:wtf:

I'm all for showcasing black beauty, but you're trolling with that first pic.

bytch looks like Charles Hamilton with a wig on. :whoa:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Y'all need to get the fukk out of here with that dissing white women bullshyt excuse, oh woe is me it's not as if society doesn't already cater to them enough. Damn we can't even have one thread without someone coming in here sneakin dissin talmbout photoshop and makeup and shyt. The whole point of comparing black women to white women is because black women fall prey to Eurocentric beauty standards so a bruva came in here just to lift us up. If you don't like it, go make another thread what the fukk. :dahell:

Thank you @Ziggiy :blessed:

You can uplift without diminishing another group. It reeks of insecurity and inferiority.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sadly, I must agree with Desirous in this particular thread :snoop:

OP did a horrible job in making his case, whether it be with the obvious agenda with the photos or the inability to make a coherent argument outside of pure subjective preference.

Why not say Black women age better, instead of saying they look better? One is proven while the other can be argued into theres no more air in the lungs.

Should have just made this a thread for Black women appreciation and left out the White women sneak disses:blessed:

Oh yeah, lets be real, Serena's body looks like Robocop 2050 so I'm not seeing the whole "you gay if you wouldn't smash argument"

Lol there were NO white woman "sneak" disses I was pretty upfront and thorough on the inherent ugliness of white women. Why would I "Sneak" diss white women? They are UGLY plain and simple and the only ones who look good at all are built like black women or attempting to BE built like black women.

My point plain and simple is that black women are the most beautiful species on this planet:takedat: And any other female of any other race who can approach that beauty either have some black DNA within them or are trying to pass it off as such . The days of "white beauty " are over . And I couldn't be any more happy

I don't care if their hair is natural, weaved, in an Afro , permed (though I'd prefer it wasn't) I don't care if their short , tall, bow-legged, or flat footed.

Black women are God's Gift to mankind

tumblr_lrt82cBYJP1qg6og6o1_500_zps8864860d.jpg

GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
There was not a single objective fact in that post. I'm pretty sure they tell you the difference between fact and opinion in grade school.

Like I said before, it reeks of insecurity and inferiority if you have to compare and put down another group to prop you up. Stand on your own two.

I don't give a shyt. White people to love act like the victims even though the entire world caters to their being.

So you're insecure and feel inferior? Good to know.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
SOME ARE PHOTOSHOPPED, PERIOD. And yes, SOME ARE NOT. And a COUPLE are camera phone pics (the ones NOT PHOTOSHOPPED). What is so confusing here?

I do disagree with his opinion - what's wrong with that? People have differing opinions all the time. I don't have anything to say about his preference though - I can't judge someone who prefers black women over white - that's a personal preference and there's nothing for me to say about on that.
What's up with the cap locks and the harsh tone in this post? Didn't you say in the white women is is not black women friends thread that it is a sign of weakness? Tell me if I'm wrong. Like I said before your problem is you disagree with his opinion. His opinion is based on his preference. So I don't understand the comment about you not caring about preference, when his opinion is a direct reflection of that.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't give a shyt. White people to love act like the victims even though the entire world caters to their being.
considering I've been all over the world, can you be more specific with region, because the region I live in right now does not cater to them, they get their asses kicked, and africa isn't one, nor is the middle east or south america where they'd get kidnapped. come again?

the largest thread in JBO is a thread with them praising black women.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-why-we-love-black-women.15155/

but if you took the time to have pride in your race, you'd have noticed this, but instead, you are taking the time to be bitter about another race. yes. poiter is right, it reeks of fukking inferiority complex. "the rest of the world loves them, thats why I hate them" sounding like a hater, on top of that, it aint even true. the world loves its own fukking region.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Like I said before how many of you dudes will come up here refuting shyt if it was about black men and white men. How many of you guys would have came rushing in here saying, oh there are handsome men of all races, OP is wrong. You dudes hate "The Man" but love his Beckys

:wtb: I'm not going to sit up here and lie to myself saying that all white women are raggedy Anns and I'm also not a Chris B. type nikka that worships the ground any non-black woman walks on :yeshrug: . I must admit tho, ol' boy goes hard in here for his "pawgs" :dead: