White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
No. Here's what's going on.

On sites like st0rmfr0nt, they compare and make it a goal to put one over the other by sizing up very bad pics of one race, and very good pics of their race. On regular liberal white websites, they just post good pictures of white women. I'd know, because I'm on a progressive website. Now, with that said, if there was a thread over there that was shytting on black men, posting up nikkas that look like ODB vs Brad Pitt, I'd get defensive real quick, and be forced to counter. It's a defensive mechanism (and I've been called racist over there for defending my race). You are shytting on her race, and she's making a point to counter. I don't think she hates black people otherwise she wouldn't even be around.

But anyways, she'll wear out like the others, and be gone soon enough, since you all hate diversity and love it to be a sausage fest. Whats real funny is, when the easy targets are gone, the next aim will be these other chicks that are thinking they're in the 'in' crowd. Just ask classyMe.

Then again, she's probably here under a new alias, come to think of it, "____" kinda posts like her. :ohhh:

Na, the place she's coming from with those posts is mad suspect IMO. She deserves the flack.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
null_zps7eafa4b9.jpg

:damn: Who is this woman?!!

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Sadly, I must agree with Desirous in this particular thread :snoop:

OP did a horrible job in making his case, whether it be with the obvious agenda with the photos or the inability to make a coherent argument outside of pure subjective preference.

Why not say Black women age better, instead of saying they look better? One is proven while the other can be argued until theres no more air in the lungs.

Should have just made this a thread for Black women appreciation and left out the White women sneak disses:blessed:

Oh yeah, lets be real, Serena's body looks like Robocop 2050 so I'm not seeing the whole "you gay if you wouldn't smash argument"

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is my problem with her. I think shes a st0rmfr0nt troll who swindled people in with her looks.

But in her mind, she thinks its because i wanna be the only white girl on here, pleeeease.

I just post what I think...I'm not trying to conform to anyone. You have taken what I've said out of context a few times...that's on you...if you don't agree then that's fine. We don't have to be on the same page just cause we share the same skin colour.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm going to go on a predominantly non-black board and complain when black beauty isn't exalted... I wanna see how that turns out :lolbron:

Lol, those white pride websites don't usually play that shyt. They're quick to shut down opposing viewpoints... while complaining about how free speech is under attack.:russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think I'm going to go on a predominantly non-black board and complain when black beauty isn't exalted... I wanna see how that turns out :lolbron:
I've already done it. I even posted a link from the JBO 'why we love black women thread'

the responses tho :banderas: they was :umad: Damn I wish that site was still up so I could post the link. :banderas:

every time they had a 'post a great ass' I filled that bytch up with nothing but black women. :pachaha:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Bullies who else.

but anyways, I already gave her that warning, it's up to her to follow it. Despite the fact that I hate bullying, I can't stop it, so they'll continue to hunt, but all I can do is say......damn for once can we keep the few influx of females to stay? We actually have the most I've seen in a year, the feminine presence and point of views are kind of refreshing. Get tired of reading a pure sausage fest every day.

Dude you need to quote me where I've bullied anyone in this thread, because maybe I've typed so fast that I missed it. I don't have to stoop to that level to make a point.

There are dudes on here who don't seem to like any females period, but that's their issue. I'm not one of them, so you really need to direct that argument to the people it applies to and not me.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Dude you need to quote me where I've bullied anyone in this thread, because maybe I've typed so fast that I missed it. I don't have to stoop to that level to make a point.

There are dudes on here who don't seem to like any females period, but that's their issue. I'm not one of them, so you really need to direct that argument to the people it applies to and not me.
No No, not you, I was talking in general.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How is some of the shots photoshopped? When a couple of them are actually just camera phone puts on social sites. It's quite obvious you are riled up over his opinion. And disagreed with it wether they were supposedly photoshopped or not. Like I said you wouldn't have tried that on black female based site. His opinion is his opinion. You disagreed with his opinion and that is all. Even if he did not post pics, you still would have disagreed and continue to go back and forth with him,

SOME ARE PHOTOSHOPPED, PERIOD. And yes, SOME ARE NOT. And a COUPLE are camera phone pics (the ones NOT PHOTOSHOPPED). What is so confusing here?

I do disagree with his opinion - what's wrong with that? People have differing opinions all the time. I don't have anything to say about his preference though - I can't judge someone who prefers black women over white - that's a personal preference and there's nothing for me to say about on that.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
Like I said before how many of you dudes will come up here refuting shyt if it was about black men and white men. How many of you guys would have came rushing in here saying, oh there are handsome men of all races, OP is wrong. You dudes hate "The Man" but love his Beckys