Angela Bassett is shytting on HER! fukk anybody else. :lolbron::bryan:

tumblr_mutm17QM9z1qcqqpjo6_r1_250.gif
:blessed:I love her (and her twists) in AHS

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
I expect #oomph to come up here caping. Should of known #oomp to be a c00n since the dark skin comment. No wonder I put #oomp on ignore.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol at the desirous chick. Usually the white girls on this forum avoid thread like this or just say some neutral shyt, but this chick posting pics to go against what OP said. It would be funny to see her try that shyt on LSA or any other black female based forum. But anyway I bet if this thread about black man and white men, it wouldn't have half the complaints.
I'm posting against what he posted cause his comparisons are "let's post photoshopped chicks vs non-photoshopped, without any makeup on and then say one is gorgeous and the other is ugly" lol if his preference is black women that's great...nothing wrong with that at all...but HIS comparison in here is stupid.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No. Here's what's going on.

On sites like st0rmfr0nt, they compare and make it a goal to put one over the other by sizing up very bad pics of one race, and very good pics of their race. On regular liberal white websites, they just post good pictures of white women. I'd know, because I'm on a progressive website. Now, with that said, if there was a thread over there that was shytting on black men, posting up nikkas that look like ODB vs Brad Pitt, I'd get defensive real quick, and be forced to counter. It's a defensive mechanism (and I've been called racist over there for defending my race). You are shytting on her race, and she's making a point to counter. I don't think she hates black people otherwise she wouldn't even be around.

But anyways, she'll wear out like the others, and be gone soon enough, since you all hate diversity and love it to be a sausage fest. Whats real funny is, when the easy targets are gone, the next aim will be these other chicks that are thinking they're in the 'in' crowd. Just ask classyMe.

Then again, she's probably here under a new alias, come to think of it, "____" kinda posts like her. :ohhh:

Just for clarity, who is "you all"? I personally don't have a problem with whoever wants to post here.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Just for clarity, who is "you all"? I personally don't have a problem with whoever wants to post here.

Just ignore him. If you read his whole post he was throwin shade at us claiming that we're behind in the times as well defensive racially, just completely dismissing our history as a people. shyt doesn't even deserve a response quite frankly. Just anova post-racial society believer I guess. Meh.

:blessed:I love her (and her twists) in AHS

She gives me life. Those Sengalese twists are immaculate. :noah:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going at black women lol I said Serena is manly (that's ONE woman) and I posted pics of chicks without their makeup/photoshop - since that's what the others are being judged on.

Yes, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding because you have black friends and you voted for Obama. :troll:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So it appears that you can express your preference of a particular race of women while simultaneously shytting on another, unless of course the race you're dismissing are black women - then it's unnecessary and racist.

Uplifting and enlightening thread. :ohhh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bullies who else.

but anyways, I already gave her that warning, it's up to her to follow it. Despite the fact that I hate bullying, I can't stop it, so they'll continue to hunt, but all I can do is say......damn for once can we keep the few influx of females to stay? We actually have the most I've seen in a year, the feminine presence and point of views are kind of refreshing. Get tired of reading a pure sausage fest every day.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If I were you I'd stay away from the race threads. You won't win. Trust me, I go on a predominately white website, and anytime they get racial and I try to counter them I get called a racist. You have to remember not everyone comes from a metropolitan and are as open minded-socially progressive. A lot of people are behind socially and will always be defensive racially. It's pretty hard when your race is getting shytted on but I've come to learn its a losing battle, the best is to just ignore. If you notice, Boy C has longevity here because he just laughs it off. Getting defensive and countering will cause you stress......
I'm not stressed at all and why would I be on any forum site and not give my true opinion? I'd rather say how I feel than act a fake just to try to "fit in" with everyone. I'm not gonna fit in with some people and that's cool...if I don't like what they have to say then I point it out and if they don't like my opinion then they have a right to that as well.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just ignore him. If you read his whole post he was throwin shade at us claiming that we're behind in the times as well defensive racially, just completely dismissing our history as a people. shyt doesn't even deserve a response quite frankly. Just anova post-racial society believer I guess. Meh.

I'm just wondering if maybe I misread his quote as I wasn't exactly sure what he was getting at. He was making excellent points that were also pro-black women in that other thread NYC Warrior made, so that's why I was asking for clarification.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

She gives me life. Those Sengalese twists are immaculate. :noah:
nikka I know more about black history than you, do more for the community than you (even from way out here) and would run you through the ground in any african american debate. don't even try that bullshyt. Flexing on white women on the coli don't give you no stripes in the community. fukk outta here.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
I'm posting against what he posted cause his comparisons are "let's post photoshopped chicks vs non-photoshopped, without any makeup on and then say one is gorgeous and the other is ugly" lol if his preference is black women that's great...nothing wrong with that at all...but HIS comparison in here is stupid.
How is some of the shots photoshopped? When a couple of them are actually just camera phone puts on social sites. It's quite obvious you are riled up over his opinion. And disagreed with it wether they were supposedly photoshopped or not. Like I said you wouldn't have tried that on black female based site. His opinion is his opinion. You disagreed with his opinion and that is all. Even if he did not post pics, you still would have disagreed and continue to go back and forth with him,