White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Whenever I go to steakhouses and see those old white men devouring a plate of bloody rare steak, it just reminds me that they descended from caveman savages. shyt is foul straight up, especially when they take bread and sop up all the coagulated blood :scusthov:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I am a young nicca that takes his steak rare. You enjoy your well cooked leather, though. Tell yourself that you are hitting it to man whilst eating it.

Do you.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Whenever I go to steakhouses and see those old white men devouring a plate of bloody rare steak, it just reminds me that they descended from caveman savages. shyt is foul straight up, especially when they take bread and sop up all the coagulated blood :scusthov:

and they look at you, like " look at him over there eating a piece of leather :smugfavre: "

the only reason you still eating well done steaks, is cause you don't know any better.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

lol @ you thinking Africans weren't eating raw meat before stupid ass. Raw meat and raw food is better for your health by far. Cooking it makes your body think it's something that needs to be cleansed out.

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually order my steaks Medium Rare, but does Medium taste better with different cuts of steak e.g. Filet Mignon, Flank steak

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
and they look at you, like " look at him over there eating a piece of leather :smugfavre: "

the only reason you still eating well done steaks, is cause you don't know any better.
I had rare, medium rare before shyt is foul. Taste like meat flavored gum. Medium to Medium well depending on the cut of meat / restaurant im at is my preference. A lil pink in the middle, no red. I know if you say well done chefs go out they way to burn it up.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You lost for ordering a well done steak from a white restaurant in the first place. :ufdup:White restaurants don't know how cook meat well done breh.

:heh: yeah because outside of white restaurants there's a good way to make a well done steak

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
lol @ you thinking Africans weren't eating raw meat before stupid ass. Raw meat and raw food is better for your health by far. Cooking it makes your body think it's something that needs to be cleansed out.
Most raw meat will kill you. We dont have the proper digestive system to handle it because the temperature of raw meat is ideal for bacteria and parasites. Dont take my word for it, go kill and eat some raw deer meat and if you dont die tell me all about how your hospital stay was.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas trying to convince some of us to eat our steak under cooked

u4mkp

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I had rare, medium rare before shyt is foul. Taste like meat flavored gum. Medium to Medium well depending on the cut of meat / restaurant im at is my preference. A lil pink in the middle, no red. I know if you say well done chefs go out they way to burn it up.

you were probably eating a shyt piece of steak to begin with.... but if you're ok with living life wrong :manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
name = well done steak but according to y'all, our steak is not well done and it's burnt.

u4mkp

#colillogic

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
If you want to eat real steak though, you got to fukk with Brazilians and the churrascarias.

Grab a piece of picanha, put some sea or rock salt on it and put the fire to it.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only place I've eaten raw meat was an Ethiopian place. So it's not just white people. And yes, it was delicious.