White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you gotta do better flea, cause it doesn't... its just that when you mash them down, the juices come out and it sizzles more... you might want try making the patties with less meat and put a small dent in it, so when you cook it,it flattens out evenly.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emofly/burger-mistakes

Everybody needs to read the link above if they want to really make great burgers. So much truth:salute:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, it depends on who cooks it. That's why I like "churrasco" or skirt steak, because of it's thinness, having it medium well doesn't overcook it. But there's no way you can have a porterhouse style steak anything more than medium rare, otherwise it tastes like cardboard :scusthov: If you don't like blood in your meat (and yes, it is blood, stop lyin' with this myoglobin sh*t :heh: )then just request thinner cuts. Having a well done steak is like having a warm milkshake, makes no sense and destroys all that makes it enjoyable. A properly done steak is supposed to be fleshy, juicy, and soft, no way that can be done. If you're makin' it yourself, one trick my mom would do when I was younger is marinate it with lime and spice to cure it a bit ala ceviche, then steam grill it rotisserie style, but still, to have it right, it has to be smaller pieces.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lost for ordering a well done steak from a white restaurant in the first place. :ufdup:White restaurants don't know how cook meat well done breh.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
All rare everything... I get my burgers rare(on the rare occasion that I eat a beef burger at a restaurant) and I always eat my steaks rare...

Not only does it taste better, but it digests better in your stomach, the flavor is just :blessed:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Damn some of you are defensive as fukk :russ:

OP asked a question and folks ran wild

Every time this subject comes up it's hilarious watching folks :cape: in here :laff:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
man i dont give a fukk....as long as the shyt fully cooked and edible........i dont like raw meat...thats why i dont eat sushi

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can order things like beef and lamb rare and not have to worry about the microbes

fish is flash frozen upon capture and prepared precisely, so you will be okay

chicken, you cant for salmonella and it tastes horrible, pork you can't because of trichenella but they are more and more clean and maybe you could one day and it is supposed to taste better

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
All rare everything... I get my burgers rare(on the rare occasion that I eat a beef burger at a restaurant) and I always eat my steaks rare...

Not only does it taste better, but it digests better in your stomach, the flavor is just :blessed:
A burger rare? Where they do that at. :what:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Everybody needs to read the link above if they want to really make great burgers. So much truth:salute:

that article had me like :ohhh: cause i had no clue that you weren't supposed to add egg or anything extra into the meat...and you should season it after making a patty.

made me realize all those seasoning mixes went to waste cause i wasn't doing it right..... got the process down pat was :ohlawd:

lowkey, burgers taste best without any condiments on them... the strength of the meat ( No Homo) should carry itself, just add lettuce,tomatos,onions and cheese and you should be straight.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
The more you cook food, the more stress it puts upon your body to digest it. Raw food diet has a stigma because it's beneficial and it helps to keep people ignorant so the government has an easier job at controlling us.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
takin this talk a step further, this past week we decided to try some sea foods we hadn't eaten in a while. Chilean Sea Bass on Monday:ahh:, Skate wings on Tuesday :ohlawd:, Ahi Tuna on Wednesday :noah:, Swordfish on Thursday :salute:and Salmon on Friday :myman:. I mention this, because I've had these various times and all were dry and overcooked, so we decided to do it right after talking to a chef about the best way to cook seafood steaks. Rare, medium rare is what we were told. They were so much better :ahh:. Don't sleep on rare seafood steak. That Ahi, Swordfish and sea bass we just :noah::blessed:

:usure: Next week it might be Ramen and hot dog weenies

Daps
I grew up on well done steak. My moms and my aunt still to this day basically burn the shyt out of steak. I've had to learn to go down. I started on medium well and ill work my way down

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Another thing about steaks is, if you are the type to want your steaks cooked longer, dont season them with salt or anything salt-based before cooking. That salt sucks the moisture out of the steak while cookin it. Same way with burgers or any other meat. I preseason my red meat with pepper, garlic powder (not galic salt), and im good to go. Its always best if you can marinate it overnight or at least a few hrs, if u can