White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Anthony Bourdain wrote in his book that restaurants often keep steaks they typically throw out to serve to customers who order a well done steak. Reason being a well done steak is cooked to oblivion so it doesn't really matter if your eating an extremely poor quality meat, because the customers won't know better. If they did, they wouldn't be ordering well done steaks in the first place:lolbron:
U can get a medium/medium-well steak w/o it being bloody.

So stfu:laugh:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Anthony Bourdain wrote in his book that restaurants often keep steaks they typically throw out to serve to customers who order a well done steak. Reason being a well done steak is cooked to oblivion so it doesn't really matter if your eating an extremely poor quality meat, because the customers won't know better. If they did, they wouldn't be ordering well done steaks in the first place:lolbron:

This is true, what is also true is OP is an idiot. Only idiots eat steak that is the same texture as a house brick.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i was working near peter lugers once, right under the williamsburg bridge here in ny

well anyway, the bouncer of the club hooked me up because i let people from the restaurant park their cars on the spots i was holding (i hold parking equipment trucks for movies/tv). well he gave me a cheeseburger, that shyt was bloody....but god damn the juices of that burger were burstin inside my mouth..pause.

i guess thats why white people love they meat medium rare...because its juicer :manny:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
A medium steak is :ahh:

But when you get into rare territory is when you got the meat all jelly:scusthov:

you'd have to get something that's blue rare for that to be the case. y'all just don't know any better and just base shyt off the logic of " it has to be cooked all the way thru or you'll get sick" cause that's applicable to chicken and pork.

same folks who only eat well done steak, :scusthov: at sushi....cause they "like their food cooked"
cook-a-steak-blue-rare-medium-welldone.jpg