White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
sushi is fine, its just expensive as shiet

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i'm not white but i prefer my steak cooked medium rare. if the place is rated really well then i might get it rare. ironically the person who told me about the piffness of eating steak rare was a ethiopian....:manny:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
i was working near peter lugers once, right under the williamsburg bridge here in ny

well anyway, the bouncer of the club hooked me up because i let people from the restaurant park their cars on the spots i was holding (i hold parking equipment trucks for movies/tv). well he gave me a cheeseburger, that shyt was bloody....but god damn the juices of that burger were burstin inside my mouth..pause.

i guess thats why white people love they meat medium rare...because its juicer :manny:

The most common mistake people make when cooking burgers, is mashing them down and overcooking them....you probably had the first properly cooked burger in your life.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might go medium on prime rib sometimes, steaks medium rare all day tho

If its a porterhouse or bone-in ribeye i just take the really raw shyt near the bone home and microwave it for breakfast :krs:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't trust most restaurant chefs enough to cook it right to try anything below well done. Looking at top chef didn't help that fear.

One of my old co-workers(mixed breed) tried a steak rare before he was hospitalized and then in bed at home for two more days. Said it was the feeling he ever felt and never wanted to feel that way again. and this nigguh been stabbed before.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I don't like steak at all to be honest...
I'm more of a chicken kind of guy :manny:

am not completely white tho.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i was working near peter lugers once, right under the williamsburg bridge here in ny

well anyway, the bouncer of the club hooked me up because i let people from the restaurant park their cars on the spots i was holding (i hold parking equipment trucks for movies/tv). well he gave me a cheeseburger, that shyt was bloody....but god damn the juices of that burger were burstin inside my mouth..pause.

i guess thats why white people love they meat medium rare...because its juicer :manny:

Lugers burgers = criminally slept on

Get the burger, order a piece of their bacon and throw that on there, then also add a nice glob on their creamed spinach and their steak sauce:ahh:

It's a heart attack on a bun but its fukking delicious

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
Man medium well is good for me I tried medium rare once n that shyt was nasty real talk all juicy with blood still is no good for me ... I rather stick to medium well that's cooked good but its still juicy... All that talk about u don't know what steak is until u eat is rare is wrong ya buggin guys ... There are types of meats for just for grillin n fryin n boiling u know that the meats stay moist still when it's well cooked u do know that ??? Rare is nasttttyyy I tried it:scusthov:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I don't trust most restaurant chefs enough to cook it right to try anything below well done. Looking at top chef didn't help that fear.

One of my old co-workers(mixed breed) tried a steak rare before he was hospitalized and then in bed at home for two more days. Said it was the feeling he ever felt and never wanted to feel that way again. and this nigguh been stabbed before.
:duck: