White People Making Black Woman "Mom Of The Year" For Beating Her Son On Live Television

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Because there is NO BLACK POWER. This is a hostage situation. I despise all dope dealers and dealing, however I know the root cause.

You flood a community with drugs and guns and take the jobs away and tell the women they can get government help, while throwing the men to the wolves, with the drugs and gangs infiltrated with to start just what you see today, then you can't blame the victim for the actions. The action was INEVITABLE......

You as men are supposed to CREATE jobs for your communities. The same way you did when you were FORCED to because the white man made you stay in your communities.

You as men are supposed to act as a buffer zone between your communities and any threat from the outside, not embrace the threat and poison your people with it.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Single Black mothers in the numbers that we have them exist for the same reason the Black dollar does not get recycled withing the community at the rate of other communities. When BM abandoned their communities they abandoned their families and their dominance of the Black economy that they once had.

And again who fcked up that "ECONOMY" we once had? Don't accept the governments "crumbs", just to propel yourself up and expect the community to survive. The hostage taker is not your friend, which seems to be the missing point.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You as men are supposed to CREATE jobs for your communities. The same way you did when you were FORCED to because the white man made you stay in your communities.

You as men are supposed to act as a buffer zone between your communities and any threat from the outside, not embrace the threat and poison your people with it.

The action was INEVITABLE, when Black Feminism was put ahead of Black Power..........

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
@No_bammer_weed What are your thoughts?

You know how some women have "daddy issues", and as a result harbor an irrational hostility towards all men?

Well nikkas in this thread got "mommy issues", and obviously cant discuss black women or black mothers, without drooling al over themselves, biting chucks out of their keyboards, and overall coming across as lunatics who need round the clock surveillance and heavy medication. The posts in this thread make my skin crawl.

Edit: @JACK! As far as my personal views, Im not a proponent of physical discipline of children, and I plan on not hitting my future child unless I feel the behavior of the child is severe and extreme enough to warrant it. I would absolutely strike my child if I explicitly forbade him or her to not go anywhere near a goddamn riot, and they went anyway. Thats a crazy decision on the part of the young man, and any parent would be livid over it. Its not like she hit him because he made a simple mistake, or because he spilled some milk, and she definitely didnt hit him to injure him.

The mother herself admits that she got caught up in the emotion of seeing her child with a mask on and attempting to participate in criminal activity. How can that not be understandable? She said that she never meant for her actions to be caught on video.

And for the bytch nikkas going in on her personal history (how lame can they get), these idiots are completely missing the point. She's obviously made mistakes in her life, and she understands personally how mistakes can sideline a life for good, which obviously motivates her to dedicate her life to keeping her child on the straight and narrow. Her son is well spoken, intelligent, an seems well mannered, so she's done a good job with him and its obvious shes going to do everything in her power to keep him on the right path.

Any normal person knows she was powered by love for that boy. How can someone not see that? Its sad to see that posters here obviously dont understand this, and dont have anyone in their lives that truly care for them. They view the world thru their hate filled, demon eyes.

Last edited:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
The action was INEVITABLE, when Black Feminism was put ahead of Black Power..........

How many Black women embraced Black feminism? Was it just women on the fringe or was it the average everyday working class woman who was busy working and taking care of their family?

Urchin

Banned
Daps
And again who fcked up that "ECONOMY" we once had? Don't accept the governments "crumbs", just to propel yourself up and expect the community to survive. The hostage taker is not your friend, which seems to be the missing point.

The economy was disrupted once the best and brightest abandoned their communities once they had the freedom to move and live anywhere they wanted. Integration in and of itself was not a bad thing, but once it happened, Black businesses suffered and Black families suffered because again, the best and brightest that held the community together, no longer did.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:snoop:

If you're forced to be around a bunch of people, then you're not a community.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That's the problem. You shouldn't have to be forced to stay in your communities and build them up. That should be a natural want.

An yet it isn't for our people. Hell that might never have been a natural want in our people

Daps
Whenever these Black countries like Haiti, Jamaica, many African countries gained their independence, they experience brain drains because the best and brightest leave to go to white countries, just as Black men here in America gained their civil rights and moved to cacland. So gaining independence or civil rights doesn't mean a damn thing if you don't stay and cultivate it to build your nation up.

The comparison is valid. Jews are a group who have their own homeland, just like Black people at one time had Liberia. Israel is still thriving while Liberia has gone down the toilet because of the Black male leaders who destroyed it.

Your knowlege on Haiti and other Caribbean countries isn't good.