White People Making Black Woman "Mom Of The Year" For Beating Her Son On Live Television

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Instead of resorting to a juvenile empty answer, why don't you tell me which part of it is bullshyt?
:camby:nah why don't you go suck a shotgun c*nt

i have better things to do than argue with a bitter fat bytch

Urchin

Banned
Daps
:camby:nah why don't you go suck a shotgun c*nt

i have better things to do than argue with a bitter fat bytch

But you sure have the time to offer up daps and replies when it comes time to blame BW for what Black men fail to do. You find the time for THAT!:lolbron:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
good on her and the kid

hopefully someone helps him out and offers some sort of job(career based hopefully)

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't agree with the way Adrian Peterson was treated for the was he disciplined his child and that is not who we are talking about anyway.

The question should be WHO created these conditions for single motherhood and out of control youth. Black men fought tooth and nail for integration only to abandon their communities once they achieved it. The Black men that stayed behind created and glorified a thug and drug culture that influenced the youth as well as damaged the minds and souls of millions of Blacks. I know, I know, you're going to say the CIA put drugs in our neighborhoods, but it was BLACK MEN who turned around and sold those drugs to their fellow Blacks and turned them into junkies.

I've said ad nauseam that no matter where in the world Black men are, Black people are suffering from high rates of poverty and dysfunction, why is that? We could have had a utopia in Liberia, but again, Black men destroyed that so now we don't even have that.

Those may not have been all Black businesses, but Black men have no one but themselves to blame for allowing nonblacks to come into their communities and countries and economically dominating them.

Ah, so women have "their body; their choice" but the men have all the responsibility of child birth. That makes so much sense! I have all the respect in the world for decent black women; this broad ain't one of em just cause she decided to beat up her kid in front of the world.

Stop deflecting away from white supremacy, dude. Why did these guys start selling those drugs the CIA brought into the neighborhood? Maybe because they were already being Funneled into poor communities with trash education and couldn't get jobs elsewhere, which was designed by white supremacists in the first place. I agree that killing and drugs destroy our community, but I also know what the root cause of it is and until that is changed(by black folks getting their own shyt or Cacs changing up laws, which is dang near impossible) nothing will change.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Ah, so women have "their body; their choice" but the men have all the responsibility of child birth. That makes so much sense! I have all the respect in the world for decent black women; this broad ain't one of em just cause she decided to beat up her kid in front of the world.

Stop deflecting away from white supremacy, dude. Why did these guys start selling those drugs the CIA brought into the neighborhood? Maybe because they were already being Funneled into poor communities with trash education and couldn't get jobs elsewhere, which was designed by white supremacists in the first place. I agree that killing and drugs destroy our community, but I also know what the root cause of it is and until that is changed(by black folks getting their own shyt or Cacs changing up laws, which is dang near impossible) nothing will change.
thanks for reminding me to put that bum on ignore

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, achieved civil rights only to lose economic independence. Haitians are still poor and dominated by a mulatto class while the darker skinned Haitians are still on the bottom. And the rest are trying to escape to greener pastures in the states or Europe.

Jews are a minority but their communities are strong and stable, while you the Black man can only offer excuses for why you can't do right by your people.

Everything we achieved in civil rights was great. We can always segregate again but that was good. Haiti is still better off now than it was under the slaveowners.

Jews aren't even a race so the comparison is invalid. Their a religious minority, not an ethnic one.

Urchin

Banned
Daps

Everybody these days has a smartphone with camera,, it wasn't her fault that someone filmed her. She wasn't hamming it up for the camera, she was disciplining her son and was oblivious to the cameras it seems. Nonetheless, you can't complain that "BW support thugs" and when a BW disciplines her child then complain about that as well, especially when it was BM like Tupac and other everyday BM that created the urban thug culture in the first place.

I don't care if the CIA walked up to every BM in the hood and handed them the drugs on a silver platter, the fact remains that BM SOLD DRUGS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE! The CIA didn't make them do it, they CHOSE to do it. BM don't like to be held accountable for their actions but this is on BM for doping up their communities. If yall were real men you all would have protected your communities from it instead of pushing it on them. So the problems that plague the community are 100% the fault of BM for not being the protectors that they should have been.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Everything we achieved in civil rights was great. We can always segregate again but that was good. Haiti is still better off now than it was under the slaveowners.

Jews aren't even a race so the comparison is invalid. Their a religious minority, not an ethnic one.

Whenever these Black countries like Haiti, Jamaica, many African countries gained their independence, they experience brain drains because the best and brightest leave to go to white countries, just as Black men here in America gained their civil rights and moved to cacland. So gaining independence or civil rights doesn't mean a damn thing if you don't stay and cultivate it to build your nation up.

The comparison is valid. Jews are a group who have their own homeland, just like Black people at one time had Liberia. Israel is still thriving while Liberia has gone down the toilet because of the Black male leaders who destroyed it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I literally have the :aidisgust:face when I see that video.

But breh seems like a good kid :obama:, he was like "It was like World war 3 when he saw his mom".:pachaha:

I would die of embarrassment if I was him.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everybody these days has a smartphone with camera,, it wasn't her fault that someone filmed her. She wasn't hamming it up for the camera, she was disciplining her son and was oblivious to the cameras it seems. Nonetheless, you can't complain that "BW support thugs" and when a BW disciplines her child then complain about that as well, especially when it was BM like Tupac and other everyday BM that created the urban thug culture in the first place.

I don't care if the CIA walked up to every BM in the hood and handed them the drugs on a silver platter, the fact remains that BM SOLD DRUGS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE! The CIA didn't make them do it, they CHOSE to do it. BM don't like to be held accountable for their actions but this is on BM for doping up their communities. If yall were real men you all would have protected your communities from it instead of pushing it on them. So the problems that plague the community are 100% the fault of BM for not being the protectors that they should have been.

@Brooklynzson @cook

Can you ban these idiot ass troll please......:scust: