White People Making Black Woman "Mom Of The Year" For Beating Her Son On Live Television

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is so desirous of white attention and approval, that she is willing to sacrifice the dignity of her only male child. He has courage and was fight the righteous fight and she is just a lowly,slave minded, attention seeking buffoon who enjoys cheesing with white daddy.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I disagree with the OP.

I think she's primarily being celebrated for what she did, not because she physically hit him, but because she gave a shyt enough to do what ever it took not to see him throw his life away by becoming a anarchist and a social deviant. It's the emotion that took her there...an ole school way of getting straight to the point and correcting shyt.

And for that I applaud her.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When these interviews she does dies down later on in life she is gonna learn the hard way and finally regret the interviews at least. I dont know why we are so blind when it comes to understanding how the game is played.

I mean at the least I could understand if she gave interviews through Black media(no im not saying BET) and have internal discussions. I would still disagree but at least with that you could say she is talking with her own community about what she did..

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
When are they gonna discipline the cops who kill innocent black people

Why aren't the media praising kids for disciplining the cops that get away with murder? They were the only ones willing to risk their lives to fight against police because of the injustice done against our people

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
A teenager throwing rocks and destroying businesses is fighting for black rights like Haitian teenager killing Frenchmen and destroying French-owned businesses is fighting for black rights. Go solve your own problems and stop trying to divine ours, ignorant East African. Your genes don't have enough Negro in it for whites to really discriminate against you and so what do you know about the Negro's plight? Not enough. This is why you speak ill words of black protest. Read your Arab book and leave nikkas to their mission.

:wow: Ether... That shot that makes your soul burn slow

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Real talk brehs let this shyt go

She did what she had to do

Stop letting the media make you feel some type of way

That dude was at least 16, not 4 years old. She could have communicated verbally. The problem is she's isn't intelligent enough to communicate. Just start swinging like some wild bird on WSHH. If she think he was doing wrong she could have done so without showing out in front of the world. She knew exactly what she was doing

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I disagree with the OP.

I think she's primarily being celebrated for what she did, not because she physically hit him, but because she gave a shyt enough to do what ever it took not to see him throw his life away by becoming a anarchist and a social deviant. It's the emotion that took her there...an ole school way of getting straight to the point and correcting shyt.

And for that I applaud her.
She gave a shyt to discipline her son.

Yet they dont give a shyt to discipline the police who killed innocent black people.