White People Making Black Woman "Mom Of The Year" For Beating Her Son On Live Television

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It was koo at first but the way white men are parading her around and hiw she drags the little breh along everywhere is :scust:.. and of course no Man is in the picture to tell her to chill out..

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They were demonizing Adrian Peterson last year but white people probably praising her because (See Photo) . That's why I ain't praising her. This is a quote I saw on Twitter couldn't agree more
CD2iAmvVIAA5fks.png:large
wow:mjcry:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I hate the way the media is exploiting the mother

I hate that she is allowing them to

Its obvious there is no man in her life to give her better advice

I hope the son turns out ok

I wish she never put him on blast in the first place

She could a whooped him at the crib
she agreed to this foolishness

Centaur

All Star
Daps
Crazy how they manage to divide and conquer so consistently for such a long time. These cacs are :whew:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She'll learn. Hopefully not too late.

Like I said before its inevitable but its gonna take ages for her to learn it herself. Expect a "where are they now moment" where she gives a more rational view about why she was wrong and her regrets through a Black media publication...

What I am curious about however is when she continues the interviews(trust me she will) I wonder how long it will take the mothers(Black mothers) who were cosigning her so much to take notice that she is dragging the whole thing out. Its May now and watch them not realize it until August

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute, you are always going in on Black women about making better choices. Key word is "choice". So if someone dumps drugs into the communities how is it not a choice for the leaders, the defenders, the supposed champions of the Black community to decide on whether to throw it back on the other side of the fence or pick it up and sell it to your own people and fukk up your community?
There isn't anything inherently wrong with selling or using drugs.
This mentality is what created the lopsided arrest and subsequent jailing
of black men for possession, distribution or even using drugs.

The problem here is a very real ceiling on economic mobility for lower income
or even middle class blacks. The effort was real and concerted, it's easy for people
forget they once bombed buses meant to bus students to newly integrated schools
and moved themselves as far away from what they deemed to be "lesser" people
as possible.

Remove wealth, educational and employment opportunities then other elements are
bound to creep in.

The racial dynamics in America are a little more complex than you're presenting and it
does a disservice all those currently affected and those who have been affected by it.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
You know how some women have "daddy issues", and as a result harbor an irrational hostility towards all men?

Well nikkas in this thread got "mommy issues", and obviously cant discuss black women or black mothers, without drooling al over themselves, biting chucks out of their keyboards, and overall coming across as lunatics who need round the clock surveillance and heavy medication. The posts in this thread make my skin crawl.

Edit: @JACK! As far as my personal views, Im not a proponent of physical discipline of children, and I plan on not hitting my future child unless I feel the behavior of the child is severe and extreme enough to warrant it. I would absolutely strike my child if I explicitly forbade him or her to not go anywhere near a goddamn riot, and they went anyway. Thats a crazy decision on the part of the young man, and any parent would be livid over it. Its not like she hit him because he made a simple mistake, or because he spilled some milk, and she definitely didnt hit him to injure him.

The mother herself admits that she got caught up in the emotion of seeing her child with a mask on and attempting to participate in criminal activity. How can that not be understandable? She said that she never meant for her actions to be caught on video.

And for the bytch nikkas going in on her personal history (how lame can they get), these idiots are completely missing the point. She's obviously made mistakes in her life, and she understands personally how mistakes can sideline a life for good, which obviously motivates her to dedicate her life to keeping her child on the straight and narrow. Her son is well spoken, intelligent, an seems well mannered, so she's done a good job with him and its obvious shes going to do everything in her power to keep him on the right path.

Any normal person knows she was powered by love for that boy. How can someone not see that? Its sad to see that posters here obviously dont understand this, and dont have anyone in their lives that truly care for them. They view the world thru their hate filled, demon eyes.

I understand where you're coming from and agree with some of your points but don't you feel a little uneasy about the media's exploitation of the woman and her son? The whole "mom of the year" narrative is what's bothering me the most. I don't have an issue with her disciplining her son but the fact that white people are celebrating her preventing her son from protesting is irritating.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I understand where you're coming from and agree with some of your points but don't you feel a little uneasy about the media's exploitation of the woman and her son? The whole "mom of the year" narrative is what's bothering me the most. I don't have an issue with her disciplining her son but the fact that white people are celebrating her preventing her son from protesting is irritating.
Implying blacks aren't cheering for her either

humble forever

All Star
Daps
a black mother being praised by the white community not for beating her sons ass, but stopping him making bad decisions by any means

the coli can't handle it :francis:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Crazy how they manage to divide and conquer so consistently for such a long time. These cacs are :whew:
It's an easy job for crackers because they're so many ignorant c00nish blacks who just don't get it. I saw the video and immediately knew it was c00n shyt. I knew that she was a hoodrat mom just performing for the audience. Then again tho, I was raised by a loving responsible mom(and dad) who would've never treated me like that so I know the difference between a good mom and some chicken head-mom like this. The problem with our community is that too many black women are like this chic and too many black "men" have been raised by chicks like this. Too much of our community consists of "families" being lead by women like this and that's a major problem. She wasn't protecting her son, she was protecting white daddy's property. "How dare you be down here tearin up these good white ppl's stuff. Yall gon mess around and fukk our government checks up"

That's not how you react when you're scared for your child's life. That's how you react when you're mad at your child:snoop: at idiots falling for her bullshyt excuse.