White People Making Black Woman "Mom Of The Year" For Beating Her Son On Live Television

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I don't care if the CIA walked up to every BM in the hood and handed them the drugs on a silver platter, the fact remains that BM SOLD DRUGS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE! The CIA didn't make them do it, they CHOSE to do it. BM don't like to be held accountable for their actions but this is on BM for doping up their communities. If yall were real men you all would have protected your communities from it instead of pushing it on them. So the problems that plague the community are 100% the fault of BM for not being the protectors that they should have been.
stop talking you don't know the history of what you speak of.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

What's wrong with America are these hypersexual, masculine, so called skrong, b*stard having, ebony cum dumpsters who can't keep their smelly vaginas in their skirts, running around shytting out b*stards by multiple men(most of who they don't even know who the fathers are) with no structure, discipline, and an arrogant "need no man" attitude all while sucking up government resources. These deadbeat, egg donor black females are singlehandedly responsible for the current state of the black family and black community. Maybe if they kept their obese butts out of the club, stopped spending half a trillion dollars on tacky tacky, turn off the Atlanta Housewives, stop posing half naked on social media, stop sucking up thugs, keep those legs closed, wait till marriage, stop procreating, lose the "skrong" moniker and attitude, practice safe sex and discipline, become better mothers and parents, teach and raise their children properly, provide them with a husband/father instead of some bum they've sleep with at the club then the black community would be in much better shape but they won't because they're WEAK!

Which Coli breh was this :sas1:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:sas2: :snoop: :dead:

Now its not child abuse and she's not an angry and violent Black woman....oh how the stereotypes stop when it fits cacs wishes......:troll:

mom_635x250_1430235338.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/mom-why-one-baltimore-woman-disciplined-her-son-183200946.html

Hailed as “Mom of the Year,” one Baltimore woman took matters into her own hands when she allegedly discovered her masked son participating in the Baltimore riots on Monday afternoon.

The video has gone viral, gaining national attention as the woman’s visceral reaction is largely condoned by the public.

same ole' shyt. just a different day...:snooze:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
She still did the right thing.

I don't know, maybe we are not on the same page because we didn't grew up in the same culture.

My mom used to slap the shyt out of me; it was for the good cause. There is no big deal.

I got whoopings but my parents never slapped or punched me in the face. If you have to resort to literally beating your kids up to get a point across it's safe to say you've failed at a parent somewhere along the line. Not every child responds to physical punishment the same way. It can really fukk kids up for life and cause them to lash out at authority. I'm glad you turned out ok but this isn't a black and white issue like so many African Americans think it is. Kids aren't robots or dogs, they're human beings and can be reasoned with without physical abuse.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I got whoopings but my parents never slapped or punched me in the face. If you have to resort to literally beating your kids up to get a point across it's safe to say you've failed at a parent somewhere along the line. Not every child responds to physical punishment the same way. It can really fukk kids up for life and cause them to lash out at authority. I'm glad you turned out ok but this isn't a black and white issue like so many African Americans think it is. Kids aren't robots or dogs, they're human beings and can be reasoned with without physical abuse.

We don't know the context of this situation and their family life.

When she was very angry at me, my mom used to slap me, but she's a woman so she couldn't cause me much damage. Coming from a mother, the violence is more symbolic. Plus, the necessity to use physical punishment is also link to the lack of father.

And watching this video, there is no abuse. He's a teenager, those slaps can't cause him a huge pain.

I'm against torturing kids like some people do, but giving some slaps is not abuse.

Again, I won't blame her form slapping her kid if she thought he was putting his life on the line.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I hate the way the media is exploiting the mother

I hate that she is allowing them to

Its obvious there is no man in her life to give her better advice

I hope the son turns out ok

I wish she never put him on blast in the first place

She could a whooped him at the crib

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Seems a lot of yall are forgetting that if she would have beat his ass for others reasons like hanging out with the the wrong crowd or acting up in school she wouldn't be a hero. She would be Locked up with her mugshot all over fox news and being label as a incompetent single black mother.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I would say that she did the right thing. Did she have to do it in public? Maybe not. It would have been better to have punished him inside their home. That's my opinion.
Of course, this didn't phase me as I see this occur in Wal*Mart on the regular.

Mom of the Year? I don't know. Maybe "Mom of the Month" or "Mom of the Year of the 410".

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
They were demonizing Adrian Peterson last year but white people probably praising her because (See Photo) . That's why I ain't praising her. This is a quote I saw on Twitter couldn't agree more
CD2iAmvVIAA5fks.png:large