White People Making Black Woman "Mom Of The Year" For Beating Her Son On Live Television

MaLi

Pro
Daps
The mother shoulda prayed to white jesus instead of laying hands on her son:ufdup:

What would MLK say about the ass whoopin she gave her son:ufdup:

What would MLK say about the people supporting this violence and abuse:ufdup:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
She's beating the shyt outta him cause she doesn't want him to catch a bullet and become an hashtag.

The rest of your comment is :camby:
Okay so how does beating up Black kids stop white KKKops from shooting them in the back and getting off with help from the DAs office, the bench, the jury, and in the media?

Tell me, how does beating up Black kids stop white supremacy?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Okay so how does beating up Black kids stop white KKKops from shooting them in the back and getting off with help from the DAs office, the bench, the jury, and in the media?

Tell me, how does beating up Black kids stop white supremacy?

You think her goal as a mother was to stop white supremacy ?

She only cares about her son; that's how most mothers think and I won't blame her for it.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You think her goal as a mother was to stop white supremacy ?

She only cares about her son; that's how most mothers think and I won't blame her for it.
If she cared about her son she wouldn't be up on TV bragging to white people about whipping her son's ass.

Her goal isn't to fight white supremacy. That would take focus and dedication. Her goal is to get as much attention and approval from white daddy. Disgusting.

I really hope that kid smartens up and puts that b!tch (if they can say thug we can say bytch) in check. Hopefully he does it on national TV.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
If she cared about her son she wouldn't be up on TV bragging to white people about whipping her son's ass.

Her goal isn't to fight white supremacy. That would take focus and dedication. Her goal is to get as much attention and approval from white daddy. Disgusting.

I really hope that kid smartens up and puts that b!tch (if they can say thug we can say bytch) in check. Hopefully he does it on national TV.

She's bragging on TV cause she did the right thing : disciplining her son.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a white supremacists dream Because it fits everything they think about black people.

Angry fat black single mother of 6? Check.

beating a young black "thug?" check 3x.

They don't give a hot d*mn about her parenting, they just love seeing a young black man being punished for standing up to white supremacy.

Those same white folks beat down Adrian Peterson for whopping his son and this broad literally assaults her son on national TV gets paraded around as "mom of the year" because what she did is really what they want to do to all those young cats out there making noise.

This shyt is sick.