White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
No we're not. Black people are genetically superior. We are the original man after all. And its because of this fact that white people hate us. They know that if a black person and white person mix, the kid will invariably turn out black. We can cause their extinction simply by reproducing with them. That is the cause of their hate and racism against black people. And its why we can't trust them. Any of them. Even those that pretend like they're on our side are not really on our side cause they too fear their genetic annihilation.

Read the Isis Paper by Dr. Frances Cress Wesling. She basically breaks down everything about why this cacs are evil and jealous of us.

but according to dr wehsing and the isis papers, cacs came back to africa for REVENGE. cacs evolved from albinos, who were mistreated and eventually cast out of africa altogether as abominations. forced into an unnatural environment that was cold where there was very little food, cacs evolved into something more cunning, more evil.

according to her, slavery was white people getting reparations. you have to be very very careful about bringing up an argument that high-key justifies white supremacy. your internet persona depends on it.:ufdup:

and before you try to say it's a lie, here is a time-stamped video of her saying it, straight from the horse's mouth.

39:41

Last edited:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
according to dr. welsing. whatever cacs are, they are that way because we made them that way.

we pushed the albinos out of the garden of eden of africa and they turned into something unnatural, and when they came back, they treated us like every other child who was abandoned by their parent and then reunited with them.

i don't necessarily subscribe to these theories, but if we want to use dr. frances cress welsing teachings as a foundation for understanding WS, then we cannot be absolved of the responsibility for the evil actions of our children that again, according to her, were mistreated, killed, and abandoned.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Thank you for sharing the video. This is something we must never forget. There is no way you can be black and not feel eternal hostility against Caucasians. Those whites amongst us now are the very people, children, or grandchildren of these animals.
Meanwhile Beyonce is gushing over her ancestor's rape, calling it 'love'.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Well maybe its because people living today shouldnt be held responsible for what their ancestors have done

Do you think all German people evil

I know its pointless making this argument here, that video stirs up emotions im sure so ill just say, thinking all people of any faith, color or ethnicity are evil is ignorant and small minded
WTF? there are folks in that video still alive. And that goes for everybody alive during the Civil Rights Movement and the aftermath of busing and affirmative action. FOH.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yeah nikka they caught my ancestors slipping and took advantage. White people weren't some GODS that had all mighty power to rule over black people. They formulated a plan and the shyt worked. It's not that complicated. Got nikkas talking about post traumatic slave syndrome and shyt on here and nobody on here has first hand experience being a physical slave except nikkas who've been to jail are the closest thing to it.
Speaking of PTSD -- what's the deal with Jews and the Holocaust and claiming the trauma of WW2 was so bad it got genetically passed down?

What is the Jew end game with that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but according to dr wehsing and the isis papers, cacs came back to africa for REVENGE. cacs evolved from albinos, who were mistreated and eventually cast out of africa altogether as abominations. forced into an unnatural environment that was cold where there was very little food, cacs evolved into something more cunning, more evil.

according to her, slavery was white people getting reparations. you have to be very very careful about bringing up an argument that high-key justifies white supremacy. your internet persona depends on it.:ufdup:

and before you try to say it's a lie, here is a time-stamped video of her saying it, straight from the horse's mouth.

39:41

Why would I deny any of that? I agree with Dr. Frances Cress Wesling. I been one of the leading authorities on this site talking about how we controlled Europe for 700 years. We were the ones that originally enslaved Europeans and imported millions of them into North Africa creating the modern day mulatto population in that region.

This isn't about justifying white supremacy. That is a myth. Whites are naturally inferior to us (the original man). However, we need to understand why they act the way they act. On the one hand, they are trying to get revenge for our actions. But more importantly, they are trying to kill us because their genetic survival depends on it. They know we can fukk them out of existence. And that is the main cause for white aggression.

You need to get off this p*ssy liberal mindset of trying to gain white acceptance. The only solution we have to the white supremacy is for us to take back control and rule this world again. The idea that we can live in peace with these non-humans is impossible. Whites because of their need for genetic survival will always be our enemies. PERIOD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to dr. welsing. whatever cacs are, they are that way because we made them that way.

we pushed the albinos out of the garden of eden of africa and they turned into something unnatural, and when they came back, they treated us like every other child who was abandoned by their parent and then reunited with them.

i don't necessarily subscribe to these theories, but if we want to use dr. frances cress welsing teachings as a foundation for understanding WS, then we cannot be absolved of the responsibility for the evil actions of our children that again, according to her, were mistreated, killed, and abandoned.

Once again, I agree with Dr. Wesling on this. Who ever said we as black people were perfect? We are the original man. We were the original rulers of every part of this planet. We were the first colonizers. We were the first slave traders. We were the ones that first enslaved Europeans before a white man ever enslaved a black person. This is not to excuse the actions of whites. Its just the truth. A truth that white supremacy has tried to hide so that black people would become defenseless and not realize the power we have.

Once we learn of our true history and our potential, then we can once again rule over this world and make it more just than the whites have done over the last 500 years. Black people are by our nature more moral and just. But that doesn't mean we are perfect.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
know your enemy.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Why would I deny any of that? I agree with Dr. Frances Cress Wesling. I been one of the leading authorities on this site talking about how we controlled Europe for 700 years. We were the ones that originally enslaved Europeans and imported millions of them into North Africa creating the modern day mulatto population in that region.

This isn't about justifying white supremacy. That is a myth. Whites are naturally inferior to us (the original man). However, we need to understand why they act the way they act. On the one hand, they are trying to get revenge for our actions. But more importantly, they are trying to kill us because their genetic survival depends on it. They know we can fukk them out of existence. And that is the main cause for white aggression.

You need to get off this p*ssy liberal mindset of trying to gain white acceptance. The only solution we have to the white supremacy is for us to take back control and rule this world again. The idea that we can live in peace with these non-humans is impossible. Whites because of their need for genetic survival will always be our enemies. PERIOD.

I do not have that mindset though. I have this mindset:

quote-we-don-t-go-for-segregation-we-go-for-separation-separation-is-when-you-have-your-own-malcolm-x-53-67-48.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not have that mindset though. I have this mindset:

quote-we-don-t-go-for-segregation-we-go-for-separation-separation-is-when-you-have-your-own-malcolm-x-53-67-48.jpg

Then we see eye to eye. Cause I agree 100% with Malcolm's message of total separation of the races.

Your post read like you wanted us to try and find some common ground with the whites. We don't need to find common ground. We know why they are doing what they are doing. We know nothing we say or do will change their natural fear of their genetic annihilation given their recessive traits. Thus the only solution is for us to either dominate them (like we did in the past) or to totally separate ourselves from them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny i keep reading this online, over and over. dominant gene dominant gene dominant gene.

but then i do this weird thing where I open my eyes and look at the world, maybe it's just me but I see the shyt going in reverse alot. am i crazy?

1d11de42e11694e1a7299f10eb3bccc4_crop_exact.jpg

This is not Ali's kid. This is his grandson. One of Ali's daughters mixed with the crakkkas. And that is why the kids look white. Typically kids follow the father's gene. That is why its only advisable for BLACK MEN to procreate with white women. Black women mixing with whites only create white kids.

Also note that I've said many times before that light skin black people should not be procreating with white people cause our genes already have some white in it. I've said only dark skin brothas should procreate with white women cause they're the ones that can create black children. A light skin black person already has some white ancestry in em thus when they mix with white, its not the same as when a dark skin brotha mixes with a white woman. That is when the dominance of the black gene over the white one expresses itself more fully.