White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_opxjq61ebM1smopzxo1_500.png

America has been reticent to label white male mass shooters as domestic terrorists, and there’s a hesitation from politicians, law enforcement agencies, and society as a whole, to investigate what animates the brutal actions of these attackers, who are mostly white and male, and whose actions are often rationalized.

In America, where antiterrorist thought has ruled the century, a citizen’s safety faces far greater risk due to texting while driving or tripping down the stairs than being killed by a foreign-born refugee jihadist. Women in America face more danger from their husbands than they do a Muslim terrorist. In America, where predominantly white and predominantly male antigovernment militias rank as law enforcement’s most prevalent threat, according to a 2015 report, law enforcement agents face more significant danger from armed white men than Jihadists. Yet here we are, willfully aiming to dismantle any semblance of growing extremist thought, while ignoring the many different forms of radicalization that are resulting in a large swath of vicious behavior.

In America, citizens must grapple with reality. Not only is white male terrorism as dangerous as Islamic extremism, but our collective safety rests in rooting out the source of their radicalization.

Read the full article at http://www.teenvogue.com/story/white-male-terrorists-are-an-issue-we-should-discuss

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The arrogance of white people is amazing.

They savagely tortured us and conveniently erased it from their memory (supposedly) meanwhile it’s a constant reminder for us.

Black folks dont care..many gave chosen to live with and procreate with them..so:yeshrug:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nktmnpi5nR1unfkofo1_400.jpg

On the morning of September 20, 1988, Tara Calico left her home in Belen, Mew Mexico, to go on her customary bike ride. She told her mother to come and get her if she was not home by noon. Her mother went searching for her daughter along her usual bike route, but could not find her and contacted the police. Pieces of Tara’s Sony Walkman were found along the bike route and her mother believed she was marking her trail. The case nearly went cold until a year later when a Polaroid photo was discovered in a Florida parking lot. The picture showed who was widely believed to be Tara bound and gagged alongside a young boy. Beside Tara rested a book by V.C. Andrews who friends of Tara say was her favourite author. To this day, Tara remains missing and is presumed dead for obvious reasons.​

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Fox News’s audience, at least through 2018, reportedly has been almost all white and barely picks up minority viewers from around the country. The revelation comes as the network deals with blowback from recent comments made by host Laura Ingraham on the nation’s changing racial demographics.

Over the last eight months, Fox’s viewership has been 94 percent white with Hispanics serving as the next-highest racial demographic to watch at three percent, according to a CNN report citing data from Nielsen.

“Composition of the Fox News audience, 2018-to-date, total day: 94% White, 3% Hispanic, 2% Asian, 1% Black,” said CNN’s Brian Stelter.

Fox News's audience is almost exclusively white, according to new report

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Shortly after the plane took off, traffic controllers were heard on an Internet livestream speaking to a man identified as 'Rich'.

'There is the runway just off your right side in about a mile, do you see that?' the traffic controller said.

'Oh those guys will try to rough me up if I try land there…,' Rich replied. 'I think I might mess something up there too. I wouldn't want to do that. Oh they probably have got anti-aircraft.'

'They don't have any of that stuff, we are just trying to find you a place to land safely.'

'Yeah, not quite ready to bring it down just yet, but holy smokes I need to stop looking at the fuel 'cos it's going down quick.'

'OK, Rich, if you could, could you start a left-hand turn and we'll take you down to the south-east.'

'This is probably jail time for life, huh? I would hope it is for a guy like me. '

Rich: I've got a lot of people that care about me. It's going to disappoint them to hear that I did this.

I would like to apologize to each and every one of them. Just a broken guy, got a few screws loose I guess. Never really knew it, until now

Rich: I'm down to 2,100, I started at like 30-something.

Air traffic control: Rich, you said you had 2,100 pounds of fuel left?

Rich: Yeah, I don't know what the burnage, burnout? Is like on a takeoff, but yeah, it's burned quite a bit faster than I expected.

Air traffic control: Right now he's just flying around, and he just needs some help controlling the aircraft.

Rich: Nah I mean, I don't need that much help. I've played some video games before. I would like to figure out how to get this… make it pressurized or something so I'm not lightheaded.

Rich: Ah minimum wage. We'll chalk it up to that. Maybe that will grease the gears a little bit with the higher-ups

Rich: Damnit Andrew, people's lives are at stake here.

Air traffic control: Ah Rich, don't say stuff like that.

Rich: I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want you to whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

Rich: Hey do you think if I land this successfully Alaska will give me a job as a pilot?

Air traffic control: You know, I think they would give you a job doing anything if you could pull this off.

Rich: Yeah right! Nah, I'm a white guy

Commercial airliner is 'hijacked from Seattle-Tacoma Airport', say reports | Daily Mail Online

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Funny how the bytch ass uploader made the video unavailable outside the US.

Thanks OP, we need to constantly remind one another because some of us tend to be forgetful and quiet merciful when dealing with these filthy cacs.