White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
This is not Ali's kid. This is his grandson. One of Ali's daughters mixed with the crakkkas. And that is why the kids look white. Typically kids follow the father's gene. That is why its only advisable for BLACK MEN to procreate with white women. Black women mixing with whites only create white kids.

Also note that I've said many times before that light skin black people should not be procreating with white people cause our genes are already corrupted with white blood. I've said only dark skin brothas should procreate with white women cause they're the ones that can create black children. A light skin black person already has some white ancestry in em thus when they mix with white, its not the same as when a dark skin brotha mixes with a white woman. That is when the dominance of the black gene over the white one expresses itself more fully.

understood. if i am following you correctly, then any race can breed out another. if that is true, then shouldn't all races should fear annihilation on some level? i know what makes cacs more afraid of it, but I don't understand how you feel that blacks are immune. i mean if a black woman chooses to have a cacs baby, and then that baby chooses a white partner, how many times of that happening does it take before there is essentially no blackness left? 3? 5? or because the genes are dominant, does that mean they cannot be bred out entirely at all. im not understanding that part.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
understood. if i am following you correctly, then any race can breed out another. if that is true, then shouldn't all races should fear annihilation on some level? i know what makes cacs more afraid of it, but I don't understand how you feel that blacks are immune. i mean if a black woman chooses to have a cacs baby, and then that baby chooses a white partner, how many times of that happening does it take before there is essentially no blackness left? 3? 5? or because the genes are dominant, does that mean they cannot be bred out entirely at all. im not understanding that part.

No. Because black is still more dominant over white (all things equal). The example you presented is basically a mulatto woman mixing with a white man. Obviously when someone is only 25% black but 75% white they will show more white features. But when its 50/50, the black features clearly dominate. That is what whites fear. That man for man we are the ones who can eliminate them.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pbd3i7iKWB1wobrjmo1_640.jpg

July 1st, 2018. Flint Michigan​

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
No. Because black is still more dominant over white (all things equal). The example you presented is basically a mulatto woman mixing with a white man. Obviously when someone is only 25% black but 75% white they will show more white features. But when its 50/50, the black features clearly dominate. That is what whites fear. That man for man we are the ones who can eliminate them.

since when in nature have things ever been equal tho? it could absolutely happen in reverse, but i don't want to go back and forth about it.

video i found while looking for the answer, you may find it interesting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
since when in nature have things ever been equal tho? it could absolutely happen in reverse, but i don't want to go back and forth about it.

video i found while looking for the answer, you may find it interesting

You seriously can't be this stupid? The video you posted has a guy talking about how it takes 3 generations to take someone who is black and turn them white. The reverse only requires 1 generation.

Anytime a fully black man procreates with a white woman, he immediately turns that entire line black. Now obviously we can't have the mixed race offspring mixing with white cause if that happens they'll just revert back to white in two generations. But if this is about genetic annihilation, the white man is in far more risk of being annihilated than we are.

It takes multiple generations to take out blackness. It only takes 1 generation to take out whiteness.