White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Youre shocked huh, you didnt know they are intrinsically evil huh, but yet many of you aspire to procreate with these savages from the pits of hell

:what:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There are some pics I could post (spoiler) but I honestly it would make your blood boil and ruin your night..

Just Google lynchings

One I remember clearly is a cac with a Hitler mustache and a tattoo on his forearm pointing to a hanging body with his eyes WIDE open.. he looked evil AF..

Here is another pic where the cacette just looks enraged and full of hate.. shyt is haunting

eandh.jpg

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
You're giving white people too much power. Prop them up to some god like status. The reality is that they just caught us slipping. It's not that deep on some Yakub shyt or the white man being some evil being. They just caught us slipping and seized the opportunity. That shyt happens on and off in human history and they will get theirs also.
Someone with some sense

Daps
Cool so then should every kid being born today to a parent who is a violent criminal have to pay for their parents actions

Its ignorant, but ignorance can be comforting for some

Its not a case of move on, its more of a case of generalizing a whole group of people off of what some of their ancestors have done is foolish

And certainly the hatred has passed down to some people, but there's millions of white people whose ancestors never partook in anything like what was in the original post, due to their lineage only dating back to a certain time period and their geographical location as well

But i know that doesnt help the narrative of all white people are savage demons out to eat your children that is being pushed here

I get that these atrocities stir up deep emotions, and this isnt a discussion based around logic

Please explain how black people being angry ar this is affecting your day to day life. We’re not randomly going up to white people, and calling them racist, nor are we in positions to prevent you from employment, housing, or anything else. Yet, I can’t walk around a store without being followed, or go a month without being pulled over, so I am actively being harassed by white people, simply for being black, and the assumption I’m up to no good. The assumption a white person is racist is not affecting their life, especially since most white people dont even like being around blacks people in the first place. So are they just stressed out because of the fear some random black person isn't going to like them, or want to be their friend? Clearly, we’re not all viewed as equal humans, we are viewed by skin color. The problem is not our reaction to being mistreated.

We will never stop talking about, or being angry about these things. Most of us born into families who are descendants of slaves have no knowledge of which countries in Africa we came from. We didn’t grow up hearing stories about life in African countries. We heard about life during Jim Crow, and our men going to war, and coming back to be treated like trash. This is a major part of our history, OUR American history.

99% of these neanderthals would still be ready to hang black people if they could get away with it

Exactly. They didn’t just wake up one day, and decide to have the most basic level of humanity. They were forced to stop by law, and that was due to technology, and being broadcast globally acting like the savages they claimed we were. They didn’t like looking bad. This is still true to this day, which is why they just changed their methods.

You put a man in a klan uniform on tv, and they get turned off, because it looks bad, and they associate that with “real” racism. But put that man in a suit, and let him use more sophisticated language, and they want to listen and agree. On top of that, now they see the klan and say, “They have a right to speak” as is we don’t see that, and have a negative reaction! We would be stupid to ever trust any of them, and that doesn’t involve being rude. I just have no interest in personal relationships with them anymore, and I have no choice but to operate cautiously around them. One wrong move can result in my life being ruined or ended.

Daps
Please explain how black people being angry ar this is affecting your day to day life. We’re not randomly going up to white people, and calling them racist, nor are we in positions to prevent you from employment, housing, or anything else. Yet, I can’t walk around a store without being followed, or go a month without being pulled over, so I am actively being harassed by white people, simply for being black, and the assumption I’m up to no good. The assumption a white person is racist is not affecting their life, especially since most white people dont even like being around blacks people in the first place. So are they just stressed out because of the fear some random black person isn't going to like them, or want to be their friend? Clearly, we’re not all viewed as equal humans, we are viewed by skin color. The problem is not our reaction to being mistreated.

We will never stop talking about, or being angry about these things. Most of us born into families who are descendants of slaves have no knowledge of which countries in Africa we came from. We didn’t grow up hearing stories about life in African countries. We heard about life during Jim Crow, and our men going to war, and coming back to be treated like trash. This is a major part of our history, OUR American history.

Exactly. They didn’t just wake up one day, and decide to have the most basic level of humanity. They were forced to stop by law, and that was due to technology, and being broadcast globally acting like the savages they claimed we were. They didn’t like looking bad. This is still true to this day, which is why they just changed their methods.

You put a man in a klan uniform on tv, and they get turned off, because it looks bad, and they associate that with “real” racism. But put that man in a suit, and let him use more sophisticated language, and they want to listen and agree. On top of that, now they see the klan and say, “They have a right to speak” as is we don’t see that, and have a negative reaction! We would be stupid to ever trust any of them, and that doesn’t involve being rude. I just have no interest in personal relationships with them anymore, and I have no choice but to operate cautiously around them. One wrong move can result in my life being ruined or ended.

This original post was more than about being angry, lets be real

You got the right to be angry, to assume all white people are the essence of evil

You know thats two totally different concepts

Daps
This original post was more than about being angry, lets be real

You got the right to be angry, to assume all white people are the essence of evil

You know thats two totally different concepts

What’s the benefit of not assuming they aren’t? Would all white people participate in lynching? No. Does that make them any less racist? No. No white person’a life is affected by my assumption of racism.

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1:

Black people should research the term "Auto da fe" during the Spanish and Roman inquisition and who the supposedly did it to, then compare that to what we know about black history in particular to the hangings and lynchings that @Swagnificent mention.

:sas2:

If a bell doesn't go off for us blacks then I don't know what to tell you.

:sas2:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
The fukk is you talking bout, are we not supposed to know our history are the offspring of these same cacs not the ones who voted in a racist regime or these not the same ones holding clan rallies TODAY.

If you viewed a vid talking about the history of "your" people:mjpls:getting hung and lynched and some of those people are still alive today and instead of being angry you come in here talking bout us being victims and pretty much saying get over it.....

Well that says all we need to know.:ld:
Can't comprehend brehs. We should study our history of course but to act like you're a victim like our ancestors were is foolish. nikkas on WI-FI with I phones and J's on, got clean water ,heat, and the opportunity to make a lot of money right now talking bout:mjcry: "White Supremacy is too hard for me. We victims" get that bullshyt outta here. No black person alive should disrespect our ancestors by acting like we're still slaves after all our ancestors really went through.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Can't comprehend brehs. We should study our history of course but to act like you're a victim like our ancestors were is foolish. nikkas on WI-FI with I phones and J's on, got clean water ,heat, and the opportunity to make a lot of money right now talking bout:mjcry: "White Supremacy is too hard for me. We victims" get that bullshyt outta here. No black person alive should disrespect our ancestors by acting like we're still slaves after all our ancestors really went through.
Who said that? All we are doing is acknowledging that cacs have always been demonic and thats never changing how is that being a victim you seem mighty pressed by this are you by chance biracial?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Who said that? All we are doing is acknowledging that cacs have always been demonic and thats never changing how is that being a victim you seem mighty pressed by this are you by chance biracial?
No I'm not biracial. I have a black father and mother with no known white people in my immediate family. I have the same skin complexion as Taye Diggs. I'm just a nikka who doesn't like giving white people all this extra power over me. We all equal in my eyes so fukk them they aren't special.