White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

Daps
They simply don't have empathy for our suffering. Black pain is not equivalent to white pain in their eyes.

Its not a case of move on, its more of a case of generalizing a whole group of people off of what some of their ancestors have done is foolish

And certainly the hatred has passed down to some people, but there's millions of white people whose ancestors never partook in anything like what was in the original post, due to their lineage only dating back to a certain time period and their geographical location as well

But i know that doesnt help the narrative of all white people are savage demons out to eat your children that is being pushed here

I get that these atrocities stir up deep emotions, and this isnt a discussion based around logic

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Well maybe its because people living today shouldnt be held responsible for what their ancestors have done

Do you think all German people evil

I know its pointless making this argument here, that video stirs up emotions im sure so ill just say, thinking all people of any faith, color or ethnicity are evil is ignorant and small minded
Shut yo bytch ass up cac. You motha fukkers have proven that's all lies. You oppress the entire world. Give that power back and then come say that people change bullshyt. People at the top never change. They get overthrown.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This shyt is still angry me about white people had a fukking nerve to say "Move on". If I said "Y'all need to move on about 9-11 shyt so it's past...get over it" and they would be angry af and say to me, "How Dare You?"
These motherfukkers tell black people to let go of things from the 1800s while clinging to confederate flags.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These motherfukkers tell black people to let go of things from the 1800s while clinging to confederate flags.

Well said, my brother.

What even worse is that there are a bunch of idiots cac still using a Nazi Flag (Swastikas) while in Germany banned it and their mfer grandfathers fought in WW2 against Nazi Germans at the same time they're the one disrespect their grandparents who fought in WW2

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Yes.

Soulless ghouls who feed on blood and destruction.

I used to think that most white people (and indeed most people in general) were sane, good people.

I have realized that the number of 'good' whites is so small that I'm better off putting them all in the same bucket. The bucket that I don't fux wit.
PREACH!!! Im so thankful i stay in a town thats 30% Black i dont know how brehs stay in 90%+ cac towns:gucci:

Eventhough the city i live in is lowkey segregated I LOVE IT:blessed:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Shut up hoe nikka. You're mad that I don't view whites as supreme beings. I'm not walking around with a victim complex. The "white man" can't stop me from doing shyt.
The fukk is you talking bout, are we not supposed to know our history are the offspring of these same cacs not the ones who voted in a racist regime or these not the same ones holding clan rallies TODAY.

If you viewed a vid talking about the history of "your" people:mjpls:getting hung and lynched and some of those people are still alive today and instead of being angry you come in here talking bout us being victims and pretty much saying get over it.....

Well that says all we need to know.:ld: