White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Well maybe its because people living today shouldnt be held responsible for what their ancestors have done

Do you think all German people evil

I know its pointless making this argument here, that video stirs up emotions im sure so ill just say, thinking all people of any faith, color or ethnicity are evil is ignorant and small minded
Germans were held accountable and paid reprerations to their victims you fukking piece of shyt disingenuous CAC.

Stop minimizing the terrors of your demonic ancestors. But since you're a descendant of these demons, your quickness to dismiss their misdeeds isn't surprising.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whoa: i can't watch this video cause you gone make this shyt up in me flare up. And i know imma go to work feeling a certain way. Imma just killem with talent and resilience:Prodig:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
wipe all euro.folk from history

then realize evil is still present

as i've said before as the first man we are first in everything every virtue & every ill the black man was first

as others have said quit building them up like they cold like that they just are the most recent to run around on some conquest & murder shyte we been did that though

now how about we be the first to rise above the bs
the first to make love the law

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was just doing research on this shyt today brehs :russell: ima need y'all to look up scientific racism and read all of the shyt cac scientist said about us back in the day @Swagnificent :wow:pleez forgive me breh I can't lie I've laughed at sum of your threads about ancient black civilization but after doing my own research and checking out books by Ivan van sertima tha gawd

I see the truth man :mjcry: I realized that everything white people have to say about us is a damn lie and that whenever they found evidence of us prospering like Egypt and black wall street they destroyed it to keep up their image of superiority :pacspit: when in reality they're cave beast

Is it okay if I pm you later ima need a foundation before I start further research since theirs so much cac bullshyt information out there

No problem breh. We've all been where you were. Their brainwashing campaign was through.

I even questioned some of our true history when I first read it in "Afrocentric books". Because of how white supremacy has conditioned us, I didn't even trust brothas like Ivan Van Sertima when I first read their work so I actually looked up the footnotes to some of their information just to corroborate it. You won't believe how wild it was to find the original source documents like books written by the Ancient Greeks and reading right there in black and white how the Ancient Greeks saw the Ancient Egyptians as people with "black skin and wooly hair".

Our true history is even more amazing that we can imagine. That's what I've learned over my lifetime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is still angry me about white people had a fukking nerve to say "Move on". If I said "Y'all need to move on about 9-11 shyt so it's past...get over it" and they would be angry af and say to me, "How Dare You?"

They simply don't have empathy for our suffering. Black pain is not equivalent to white pain in their eyes.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're giving white people too much power. Prop them up to some god like status. The reality is that they just caught us slipping. It's not that deep on some Yakub shyt or the white man being some evil being. They just caught us slipping and seized the opportunity. That shyt happens on and off in human history and they will get theirs also.

Hanging people from trees because of their race and gathering your children to come and watch is just being caught slipping, splitting a pregnant woman’s belly and stomping on her seed to death while she is hanging from a tree is simply being caught slipping. Raping men to make them submissive in front of their families is just being caught slipping. Putting people in zoos and showing them off as exhibits due to their “****** big private parts is just being caught slipping? Over 10 million Africans killed by genocide and mutalated by King Leopold of Belgium is just being caught slipping? Throwing little “****** babies” in a lake for alligator bait is just being caught slipping? Traveling on the backs of black Ellen literally and making them breast feed your children is being caught slipping, There is colonialism imperialism and people have been tortured and many things in history for being POWs, but there is conquering a people and pure hate of an entire people in which has killed and enslaved a whole diaspora of people due to their skin color..this is in their nature and not merely just colonialism. This is a people of no empathy. No one is giving them power in the thread, as Op made clear, simply acknowledging the nature of a demonic and barbaric small dikk evil minded uncivilized culture. UnderstNding history and your eternal enemy is the first step towards empowering ourselves. White people are the same and will never change

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Well maybe its because people living today shouldnt be held responsible for what their ancestors have done

Do you think all German people evil

I know its pointless making this argument here, that video stirs up emotions im sure so ill just say, thinking all people of any faith, color or ethnicity are evil is ignorant and small minded

No thanks. They need to be held accountable.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Hanging people from trees because of their race and gathering your children to come and watch is just being caught slipping, splitting a pregnant woman’s belly and stomping on her seed to death while she is hanging from a tree is simply being caught slipping. Raping men to make them submissive in front of their families is just being caught slipping. Putting people in zoos and showing them off as exhibits due to their “****** big private parts is just being caught slipping? Over 10 million Africans killed by genocide and mutalated by King Leopold of Belgium is just being caught slipping? Throwing little “****** babies” in a lake for alligator bait is just being caught slipping? Traveling on the backs of black Ellen literally and making them breast feed your children is being caught slipping, There is colonialism imperialism and people have been tortured and many things in history for being POWs, but there is conquering a people and pure hate of an entire people in which has killed and enslaved a whole diaspora of people due to their skin color..this is in their nature and not merely just colonialism. This is a people of no empathy. No one is giving them power in the thread, as Op made clear, simply acknowledging the nature of a demonic and barbaric small dikk evil minded uncivilized culture. UnderstNding history and your eternal enemy is the first step towards empowering ourselves. White people are the same and will never change

THIS

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Amazing post.

Couldn't agree more. :salute: