White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
i was just doing research on this shyt today brehs :russell: ima need y'all to look up scientific racism and read all of the shyt cac scientist said about us back in the day @Swagnificent :wow:pleez forgive me breh I can't lie I've laughed at sum of your threads about ancient black civilization but after doing my own research and checking out books by Ivan van sertima tha gawd

I see the truth man :mjcry: I realized that everything white people have to say about us is a damn lie and that whenever they found evidence of us prospering like Egypt and black wall street they destroyed it to keep up their image of superiority :pacspit: when in reality they're cave beast

Is it okay if I pm you later ima need a foundation before I start further research since theirs so much cac bullshyt information out there

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
And you’re the only one in here disrespecting your ancestors as if their lives were in vain -

You're giving white people too much power. Prop them up to some god like status. The reality is that they just caught us slipping. It's not that deep on some Yakub shyt or the white man being some evil being. They just caught us slipping and seized the opportunity. That shyt happens on and off in human history and they will get theirs also.

This line of thinking is dangerous and not something that should be taken casually. And until you recognize that you’ll live and die the hoe ass piece of shyt that you are.
Yeah nikka they caught my ancestors slipping and took advantage. White people weren't some GODS that had all mighty power to rule over black people. They formulated a plan and the shyt worked. It's not that complicated. Got nikkas talking about post traumatic slave syndrome and shyt on here and nobody on here has first hand experience being a physical slave except nikkas who've been to jail are the closest thing to it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Look what they did to non whites and the very environment. They made animal species and non black groups extinct. That is why their numbers are dwindling and soon be less than 1% of humanity by the year 2080

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is still angry me about white people had a fukking nerve to say "Move on". If I said "Y'all need to move on about 9-11 shyt so it's past...get over it" and they would be angry af and say to me, "How Dare You?"

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Wait... so the savagery is only in black and white photos? See how they try to distance themselves? As if not only lynchings but government funded (through paid leave, department transfers and promotions) aren’t happening still today.

Pay close attention to the white person that speaks against the violence of the past but remains silent about it going on today. Watch how they attempt to divert your attention. Watch them stutter, excuse and “not me” about issues today. Don’t be fooled by these “caring” acts. It’s bullshyt.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
- tha gawd James Baldwin

Just wow.. can call them on this lie, he who has been treated as the devil recognizes the devil when they meet.

If that isn't truth telling about their nature I don't know what is.

and the strange thing is white people see black people as a whole ESPECIALLY in 2018 distancing themselves from dealing with whites and white people then turn around and call us "divisive" or we are the "real racists".

Very strange mindset.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s funny people think learning the history of whites actions to our people is empowering them and forming a victim mentality in our minds. The truth is that these things are not taught in school and will always be necessary to teach our people for the rest of time itself. Jews will never let the world forget their holocaust, so why would we forget ours simply amongst ourselves. It’s simply what we decide to do with that to motivate us going forward. They are not supernatural evil beings. But they are evil and barbaric in the sense that they have no honor, no civility, no consciousness, or empathy. If you do not understand your enemy , you will always be taken advantage of. It’s not being a victim, it’s being educated. It’s just up to each individual to if they use this to create a plan of action or to feel sorry about themselves. We control ourselves and white dolls are no Gods, but the opposite in fact. Simple cave dwellers whom have never created or cultivated anything but violence and savagery. But that will never change. Regardless of our position in society and the world at large, the white man will always be our eternal enemy and should never be trusted which was how we got here in the first place. Not understanding whom we were dealing with and the ignorance of such savage people existing. We can rise once more but it must start with learning history and being intuned with our ancestors whom died for simply existing. That is empowerment

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood the mentality that knows everything in this video, but still march and protest for these people to treat u better.

Black people will never prosper until we stop worrying about white people 24/7 learn to do business with them with our heads instead of emotions, and separate from them when that business is over.

The sad truth is that a lot of the over the top militant hatred of white people is really feeling rejected and spurned. Especially from nikkas who grew up around white people and had white friends as kids then watched their white friends disassociate from them in adulthood.

I don't have the energy to aggressively hate white people anymore. I'm reminded of the story of the scorpion and the frog. It's in their nature. Learn that and start thinking tactically

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This shyt is still angry me about white people had a fukking nerve to say "Move on". If I said "Y'all need to move on about 9-11 shyt so it's past...get over it" and they would be angry af and say to me, "How Dare You?"
Yet if you tell them to move past the Civil War and take down those damn statues..

"MUH HERITAGE BRO"

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

Whenever a cac says “it happened 400 years ago” as if the Civil Rights movement is ancient history, I ask them why they celebrate holidays like the 4th of July and Christmas if “ancient” history is insignificant to them? Ask them to stop honoring their own “history” and see how they get emotional.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yes.

Soulless ghouls who feed on blood and destruction.

I used to think that most white people (and indeed most people in general) were sane, good people.

I have realized that the number of 'good' whites is so small that I'm better off putting them all in the same bucket. The bucket that I don't fux wit.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're giving white people too much power. Prop them up to some god like status. The reality is that they just caught us slipping. It's not that deep on some Yakub shyt or the white man being some evil being. They just caught us slipping and seized the opportunity. That shyt happens on and off in human history and they will get theirs also.

Not surprising that a LeBron stan would making excuses for crakkkas.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up hoe nikka. You're mad that I don't view whites as supreme beings. I'm not walking around with a victim complex. The "white man" can't stop me from doing shyt.

Stop trying to change the subject. Who said anything about crakkkas being supreme beings except for you?

This thread is clearly about how demonic they are. And why we must never forget that we are dealing with evil people. PERIOD.

You're the one that started making excuses for them saying they're not evil.