White People and the mythical New Balance shoe

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
And I'm not from the hood... No one wears Jordan's out here but if I take a trip to the ghetto (God forbid) all I see is people wearing them. Keep lying to yourself thinking they are universal all you want.

Well I stay in the inner city (predominately middle to upper class white neighborhood) and these people ages 14-30 wear Jordans and Air maxes like they're going out of style. This may be true for whatever suburb u live in but its not true across the board. I know of white people that have rooms dedicated to their Jordan shoes :ld:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Yes. It was necessary.

Only ghetto people wear Jordan's. Does that upset you?

So ghetto means exclusively black? Why do black people think when I say ghetto that I mean black? Ghetto≠Black. And it's always BLACK people who get that confused. Talk about viewing yourself negatively. People with money don't rock Jordan's.

And I'm not from the hood... No one wears Jordan's out here but if I take a trip to the ghetto (God forbid) all I see is people wearing them. Keep lying to yourself thinking they are universal all you want.

:why:

Jordan is a GLOBAL brand....LMAO at thinking only "ghetto" people wear them.

You're a idiot.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:comeon:

U already stated the race u were referring to when u said ghetto so :stopitslime:

Mfs aint simple like that, we all know what u mean when u say ghetto people. I can read thru the lines. What is UR fascination with defending white people at all costs? But the minute a posters says something negative about blacks u agreeing with them?
Black people are fascinated with Jordan's, but only ghetto people wear them.... See how the two things are different? You're very simple if you can't see that the two posts were about two different subjects. One was the fascination. The other was who wears them. No reading through the lines necessary. I say what I mean. I have no reason to sugar coat what I say because I could give less than a fukk about some sensitive people on the internet.

TWO DIFFERENT SENTENCES, WITH A DIFFERENT TOPIC. You saying that ghetto equals black means that you shyt on black people. I hope you know that.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Well I stay in the inner city (predominately middle to upper class white neighborhood) and these people ages 14-30 wear Jordans and Air maxes like they're going out of style. This may be true for whatever suburb u live in but its not true across the board. I know of white people that have rooms dedicated to their Jordan shoes :ld:

Real talk.

I know plenty of white and Asian sneaker heads

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
So ghetto means exclusively black? Why do black people think when I say ghetto that I mean black? Ghetto≠Black. And it's always BLACK people who get that confused. Talk about viewing yourself negatively. People with money don't rock Jordan's.

You think "ghetto" American people are just buying them and not Europeans and Asians?? Read this article and tell me if you think the "ghetto" is contributing to all of this cash. Nike’s Jordan Sales Up 89% Year-Over-Year

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I have a grey pair that I wear whenever I make quick runs to the store, or for errands. They're more comfortable than most of the J's I own.

I want these:
tumblr_m2anlgpkcD1qzuf7uo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2anlgpkcD1qzuf7uo3_1280.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Maybe so, but black people still are the most fascinated with it. Rather buy a sneaker than buy a home.

:why:

Jordan is a GLOBAL brand....LMAO at thinking only "ghetto" people wear them.

You're a idiot.
an*. And I don't see anyone outside of the ghetto wearing Jordan's EVER. People in the ghetto just tell themselves that so they feel justified at spending their mothers child support payment on the shoes. Only ghetto people rock them. I've never seen someone of affluence rock Jordan's. Never in my life. None of my friends that are celebrities even rock Jordan's. No one in any of the burbs I've lived in has rocked them.... Yet if I go to the hood EVERYONE from the broke nikkas who dropped out of school to the bytches working at walmart have them.... Keep telling yourself it's a global status symbol. :jawalrus:

If I was wrong then people wouldn't be crying in here.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Black people are fascinated with Jordan's, but only ghetto people wear them.... See how the two things are different? You're very simple if you can't see that the two posts were about two different subjects. One was the fascination. The other was who wears them. No reading through the lines necessary. I say what I mean. I have no reason to sugar coat what I say because I could give less than a fukk about some sensitive people on the internet.

TWO DIFFERENT SENTENCES, WITH A DIFFERENT TOPIC. You saying that ghetto equals black means that you shyt on black people. I hope you know that.

:wtf:

So the same black people that are fascinated with jordans won't rock them? :wow:

Mind=Blown

Whats the point of being fascinated with a shoe u wont wear??? Do u know how stupid u sound right now? :huh:

U know what u want to say, Only ghetto black people wear jordans. So go ahead and say it. :smugdraper:

And ure talking about sensitive people on the internet yet ur first post in here was emotion filled!!! What was ur point of talking about black people's fascination with jordans in a thread about white people and new balances in the first place? Thats the question.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:wtf:

So the same black people that are fascinated with jordans won't rock them? :wow:

Mind=Blown

Whats the point of being fascinated with a shoe u wont wear??? Do u know how stupid u sound right now? :huh:

U know what u want to say, Only ghetto black people wear jordans. So go ahead and say it. :smugdraper:

And ure talking about sensitive people on the internet yet ur first post in here was emotion filled!!! What was ur point of talking about black people's fascination with jordans in a thread about white people and new balances in the first place? Thats the question.
To call out the irony, and also get people upset. I accomplished both. Other groups can also be fascinated with Jordan shoes. I didn't say it was impossible. Go on twitter next time a Jordan shoe comes out and you tell me who you see talking about waiting in line for them. That's the fascination part. As for who wears them, you don't need to be fascinated by something to wear it, therefore it's a completely new idea. It sucks that I have to walk you through my points like this.

People who live in the ghetto are telling me what goes on outside of the ghetto. shyt makes no sense.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps

..sure, ppl from the "ghetto" wear Js, but so do normal , middle and upper class folk,

dont let what you experience in your community dictate how the rest of the world is, that is called being close minded

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Maybe so, but black people still are the most fascinated with it. Rather buy a sneaker than buy a home.

an*. And I don't see anyone outside of the ghetto wearing Jordan's EVER. People in the ghetto just tell themselves that so they feel justified at spending their mothers child support payment on the shoes. Only ghetto people rock them. I've never seen someone of affluence rock Jordan's. Never in my life. None of my friends that are celebrities even rock Jordan's. No one in any of the burbs I've lived in has rocked them.... Yet if I go to the hood EVERYONE from the broke nikkas who dropped out of school to the bytches working at walmart have them.... Keep telling yourself it's a global status symbol. :jawalrus:

If I was wrong then people wouldn't be crying in here.

Again, what is ur reason bringing up black people and jordans in this thread in the first place? :what:

U claim to be biracial yet u get offended every time someone say something about white people on here. :shaq2:

Something aint adding up with you. :rudy: