White People and the mythical New Balance shoe

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Like....what is the deal with them and New Balance shoes? Are they extremely fukking comfortable or something? Are they great shoes for running? Maybe cross training? I just don't get the white man's fascination with new balance. Maybe I just need to cop a pair.

I cop them bytches for running and running only. They are comfortable as hell wen you run long distances and you can get them customized for you feet type and arch angle. A nikka flat footed so...... Trust me nothing sucks worst than running 3 miles in some J's. :ohlawd:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
White and own New Balance.

Very comfortable and they come in differnt widths so for someone like me who has fallen arches they are easy to find a size and width that feels good on any model.

Nikes are usually as a default way to narrow for me to eear comfortably.

True. NB does wider shoes.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
What is black people's fascination with buying the same Jordan sneaker over and over again every year? What is black people's fascination with waking up early on Saturday just to buy a sneaker that everyone from the drug dealers to the broke baby mommas have? How can a shoe that mostly hoodrats buy be seen as a "status symbol"?

What is black people's fascination with worrying about what other people are wearing?

:childplease:

Was that even necessary?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
got some to run in and they're more comfortable and durable than my nike running shoes which are falling apart and i wear those less often

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:childplease:

Was that even necessary?
Yes. It was necessary.
Jordans are the number one selling thing on e-bay in ANY category. Their value has held decades due to many factors... classic styling, sports memorability, nostalgia etc. They are worn by everyone worldwide. I resold worn jordans for hundreds of dollars, u cant do that with a new balance shoe and yes white people do love new balance to death. New balance is seen as the keeping it real bare bone no gimmick running shoe while Nikes are regarded as flashy and for fashion. This I learned while working in that industry.

They have line ups for these shoes in every major country they drop... its stupid to call out black people only. Your clearly missinformed. But the hoods of America def made them popular. In short shut the fukk up:takedat:

Only ghetto people wear Jordan's. Does that upset you?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yes. It was necessary.

Only ghetto people wear Jordan's. Does that upset you?

Actually, I know more Whites and Latinos that care about Jordans than blacks.:ld:

Don't go by the news clips you see on Television of nikkas going ape shyt crazy in da hood for Jordans.

When I use to work next to a Footlocker years ago, most of the people in the store buying jordans were White People.

Everyone rocks them (not me)

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Actually, I know more Whites and Latinos that care about Jordans than blacks.:ld:

Don't go by the news clips you see on Television of nikkas going ape shyt crazy in da hood for Jordans.

When I use to work next to a Footlocker years ago, most of the people in the store buying jordans were White People.

Everyone rocks them (not me)
So ghetto means exclusively black? Why do black people think when I say ghetto that I mean black? Ghetto≠Black. And it's always BLACK people who get that confused. Talk about viewing yourself negatively. People with money don't rock Jordan's.

And I'm not from the hood... No one wears Jordan's out here but if I take a trip to the ghetto (God forbid) all I see is people wearing them. Keep lying to yourself thinking they are universal all you want.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
So ghetto means exclusively black? Why do black people think when I say ghetto that I mean black? Ghetto≠Black. And it's always BLACK people who get that confused. Talk about viewing yourself negatively. People with money don't rock Jordan's.

And I'm not from the hood...

:comeon:
What is black people's fascination with buying the same Jordan sneaker over and over again every year? What is black people's fascination with waking up early on Saturday just to buy a sneaker that everyone from the drug dealers to the broke baby mommas have? How can a shoe that mostly hoodrats buy be seen as a "status symbol"?

What is black people's fascination with worrying about what other people are wearing?
Jordans are the number one selling thing on e-bay in ANY category. Their value has held decades due to many factors... classic styling, sports memorability, nostalgia etc. They are worn by everyone worldwide. I resold worn jordans for hundreds of dollars, u cant do that with a new balance shoe and yes white people do love new balance to death. New balance is seen as the keeping it real bare bone no gimmick running shoe while Nikes are regarded as flashy and for fashion. This I learned while working in that industry.

They have line ups for these shoes in every major country they drop... its stupid to call out black people only. Your clearly missinformed. But the hoods of America def made them popular. In short shut the fukk up:takedat:

U already stated the race u were referring to when u said ghetto so :stopitslime:

Mfs aint simple like that, we all know what u mean when u say ghetto people. I can read thru the lines. What is UR fascination with defending white people at all costs? But the minute a posters says something negative about blacks u agreeing with them?