White People and the mythical New Balance shoe

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Again, what is ur reason bringing up black people and jordans in this thread in the first place? :what:

U claim to be biracial yet u get offended every time someone say something about white people on here. :shaq2:

Something aint adding up with you. :rudy:

Never said I was biracial. You assumed that. People assume a lot of things about me. I just let your imaginations run free when it comes to me at this juncture. People are trying to convince me (and themselves) that Jordan's are held in as high of a regard outside of the ghetto as inside it. Like I said, keep telling yourselves that.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
To call out the irony, and also get people upset. I accomplished both. Other groups can also be fascinated with Jordan shoes. I didn't say it was impossible. Go on twitter next time a Jordan shoe comes out and you tell me who you see talking about waiting in line for them. That's the fascination part. As for who wears them, you don't need to be fascinated by something to wear it, therefore it's a completely new idea. It sucks that I have to walk you through my points like this.

People who live in the ghetto are telling me what goes on outside of the ghetto. shyt makes no sense.

Ok if they're fascinated and waiting in line for the new pair of jordans that means BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE FASCINATED WITH THE SHOE IS BUYING THEM ALSO!!! :upsetfavre:

U follow me?

Cut the bullshyt and say it, only ghetto black people wear jordans. :whistle:

Just say it, u know that is ur point so say it nikka. :birdman:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Never said I was biracial. You assumed that. People assume a lot of things about me. I just let your imaginations run free when it comes to me at this juncture. People are trying to convince me (and themselves) that Jordan's are held in as high of a regard outside of the ghetto as inside it. Like I said, keep telling yourselves that.

Mist under my Hard Face Drita account u told me that u're biracial as in half black and half white. So don't u sit up and lie nikka. :wtb:

When the topic of that week was biracial people, you came right in a thread and bombarded me with accusations and also admitted to being biracial. :rudy:

No we're not, all we are saying is, all races and classes are fascinated with and wear jordans.

U still havent answered my question as to why u bought up black people and jordans in this thread in the first place.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Ok if they're fascinated and waiting in line for the new pair of jordans that means BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE FASCINATED WITH THE SHOE IS BUYING THEM ALSO!!! :upsetfavre:

U follow me?

Cut the bullshyt and say it, only ghetto black people wear jordans. :whistle:

Just say it, u know that is ur point so say it nikka. :birdman:

You don't have to be fascinated to the shoe to buy it.... so ONLY isn't applicable here. See the difference between a ghetto education and a suburban one? All squares are rectangles. All rectangles aren't squares. All Koala Bears are mammals. All mammals aren't Koala Bears.

Taxonomy for the non astute.
Mist under my Hard Face Drita account u told me that u're biracial as in half black and half white. So don't u sit up and lie nikka. :wtb:

When the topic of that week was biracial people, you came right in one thread and bombarded me with accusations and also admitted to being biracial. :rudy:

No we're not, all we are saying is, all races and classes are fascinated and wear jordans.
Ok.. If you say so. I only see ghetto people wearing it though.

I'm done with this. It's a corny debate. I know what I see. Peace.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Maybe so, but black people still are the most fascinated with it. Rather buy a sneaker than buy a home.

an*. And I don't see anyone outside of the ghetto wearing Jordan's EVER. People in the ghetto just tell themselves that so they feel justified at spending their mothers child support payment on the shoes. Only ghetto people rock them. I've never seen someone of affluence rock Jordan's. Never in my life. None of my friends that are celebrities even rock Jordan's. No one in any of the burbs I've lived in has rocked them.... Yet if I go to the hood EVERYONE from the broke nikkas who dropped out of school to the bytches working at walmart have them.... Keep telling yourself it's a global status symbol. :jawalrus:

If I was wrong then people wouldn't be crying in here.

:rudy: I live in a very mixed area, in the burbs of Houston and whenever I go to the mall on release day I see more Asians, Whites, and Mexicans scooping up Jordans, foamposites, etc.

I'm an avid shoe collector and don't wear most of my shoes because I'm usually in business attire, rocking Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole, Hugo Boss, etc. :smugdraper:

The biggest shoe collections you will ever see in your life are usually Asian or White.

Jordan brand and Nike are not making billions of dollars in sneaker sales because a few black people from the ghettos of America bought some retro J's. Go to Europe, Asia, and Australia and you will see people camping out for shoes.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You don't have to be fascinated to the shoe to buy it.... so ONLY isn't applicable here. See the difference between a ghetto education and a suburban one? All squares are rectangles. All rectangles aren't squares. All Koala Bears are mammals. All mammals aren't Koala Bears.

Taxonomy for the non astute.

Ok.. If you say so. I only see ghetto people wearing it though.

tumblr_m1tne9b0j31r8iafu.gif

Go on twitter next time a Jordan shoe comes out and you tell me who you see talking about waiting in line for them. That's the fascination part.
:mjpls:

And me being from the ghetto and you being from a suburb has nothing to do with anything. Stop trying to beat around the bush with the point u tried to make. U feel that only ghetto blacks wear jordans. So stop saying fascinated and all that other bullshyt. Also in ur first post u stated "black people's fascination with buying" Not just fascination BUT BUYING!

Also you claim to be from the burbs yet u feel that u know everything about the ghetto/hood from what u witness on fukking twitter? :rudy:

U really need to keep up with ur lies breh. Cus I remember EVERYTHING :russ:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:rudy: I live in a very mixed area, in the burbs of Houston and whenever I go to the mall on release day I see more Asians, Whites, and Mexicans scooping up Jordans, foamposites, etc.

I'm an avid shoe collector and don't wear most of my shoes because I'm usually in business attire, rocking Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole, Hugo Boss, etc. :smugdraper:

The biggest shoe collections you will ever see in your life are usually Asian or White.

Jordan brand and Nike are not making billions of dollars in sneaker sales because a few black people from the ghettos of America bought some retro J's. Go to Europe, Asia, and Australia and you will see people camping out for shoes.

I'm telling you, this nikka don't get out a lot I see. :beli:

In his eyes, most white people are elegant, classy, and middle to upper class while most blacks are ghetto, classless and in the hood. :lolbron:

Mist I think you're white B. :stopitslime:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:rudy:

why don't u just shut the fukk up if you don't know what your talking about?

are u retarded?

everything I said is fact

They outsell any other item sold on e-bay in any category fact. You think something being the hottest commodity on the largest shopping services in the world is all because of "ghetto" customers :comeon:

People worldwide line up for them not just in the "hood"... Paris, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Barcelona, Manila (one of the largest jordan stores in the world is here). If you speak on something know your shyt or just shut up.... "empty vessels make the most noice"

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I never owned a pair of new balances in my life but y'all got me ready to cop some to workout in.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm telling you, this nikka don't get out a lot I see. :beli:

In his eyes, most white people are elegant, classy, and middle to upper class while most blacks are ghetto, classless and in the hood. :lolbron:

Mist I think you're white B. :stopitslime:
Never said that...
tumblr_m1tne9b0j31r8iafu.gif

:mjpls:

And me being from the ghetto and you being from a suburb has nothing to do with anything. Stop trying to beat around the bush with the point u tried to make. U feel that only ghetto blacks wear jordans. So stop saying fascinated and all that other bullshyt. Also in ur first post u stated "black people's fascination with buying" Not just fascination BUT BUYING!

Also you claim to be from the burbs yet u feel that u know everything about the ghetto/hood from what u witness on fukking twitter? :rudy:

U really need to keep up with ur lies breh. Cus I remember EVERYTHING :russ:
I didn't say only ghetto blacks wear Jordan's. I said only ghetto people wear Jordan's. Black people are still fascinated with them though.
:rudy:

why don't u just shut the fukk up if you don't know what your talking about?

are u retarded.

everything I said is fact

They outsell any other item sold on e-bay in any category fact. You think something being the hottest commodity on the largest shopping services in the world is all because of "ghetto" customers :comeon:

People worldwide line up for them not just in the "hood"... Paris, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Barcelona, Manila (one of the largest jordan stores in the world is here). If you speak on something know your shyt or just shut up.... "empty vessels make the most noice"
Ok... Over seas. Congrats. In America only people in the ghetto wear them. Happy?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:what:

nikka!!!! YES U DID! U even went into detail about ur experiences being a biracial CHILD!!!! U even stated that ur mother is white!

Again, Keep up with ur lies :beli:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Never said that...

I didn't say only ghetto blacks wear Jordan's. I said only ghetto people wear Jordan's. Black people are still fascinated with them though.

Ok... Over seas. Congrats. In America only people in the ghetto wear them. Happy?

U said
What is black people's fascination with buying the same Jordan sneaker over and over again every year?

U didnt say black people's fascination with the shoe....u said fascination with buying :childplease:

That suburb es-sa-ma-cation aint do u no good breh. :pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:comeon:

U already stated the race u were referring to when u said ghetto so :stopitslime:

Mfs aint simple like that, we all know what u mean when u say ghetto people. I can read thru the lines. What is UR fascination with defending white people at all costs? But the minute a posters says something negative about blacks u agreeing with them?

:dwillhuh:

I have no fukking clue what your going on about? you talking to ME?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Show me the post in 2 minutes. You can search all you want but I never said that.

:usure:

nikka I aint about to find my hfd account and search that thread. U made those comments 2 months ago.

I know what I read, you stated that u're biracial and u even went into detail about ur experiences. :yes: