White People and the mythical New Balance shoe

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
U said

U didnt say black people's fascination with the shoe....u said fascination with buying :childplease:

That suburb es-sa-ma-cation aint do u no good breh. :pachaha:
Did I say only black people were fascinated with buying the shoe though?

tumblr_m0y3hrIwe51rrk0i1o1_500.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never said that...

I didn't say only ghetto blacks wear Jordan's. I said only ghetto people wear Jordan's. Black people are still fascinated with them though.

Ok... Over seas. Congrats. In America only people in the ghetto wear them. Happy?

U still wrong, try again. hottest ball shoes in the world... go flaunt your insecurities about your race somewhere else. I can school you for day with examples or you can bow out.

they actually have sales scans similar to album sales for sneakers and jordans stay dominating in any demographic and market. go troll somewhere else idiot.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
sierra is obviously a troll I don't know why y'all feed into his bullshyt rambling about stuff he is clueless about.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I always hated on them because they just seemed like bummy sneakers, mainly cuz most of the ones I've seen people with look very boring and not casual. After looking at this thread though, I think I'm gonna stop hating and maybe get me a pair like the ones jfkennedy posted.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I cant believe how many people in here never fukked with New Balance. Like, really? 574's are a up top classic.