White People and the mythical New Balance shoe

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
i remember back in hs, i used to think new balances were nike knockoffs cuz of the N. their designs/price and everything about them looked cheap.

fast forward like 10 years later. and new balances got their own styling and branding.

i wont even front, some of their "casual" shoes are kinda dope. new balances got collabos with other brands, notably jcrew.

they def got some cool designs, and are no longer cheap. they got a lot that are in the 100+ range. they got a few that are like close to 200 i believe. :gladbron:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a pair, but they're strictly for running, very comfortable and cheap :yeshrug:

this.

on a side note, i realized that as i get older i started buying much much cheaper shoes by the multiple. used to cop them jordans when i was young, but then i was like nah, fukk it fam, can't and don't want to keep up. a good pair of new balances (or any shoe made really for running) just lasts longer to me

:yeshrug:

SonichuCWC

You dang dirty trolls
Daps
Reppin
Ruckersville, VA
New Balance are really great for running/jogging which as you chocolate brehs know us white people absolutely love to do :pachaha:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
some NB's are dope, their Stussy & MadHectic collabos :bow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This why I love where Im from our fashion sense is prolly one of the best in the country. Black ppl here (DMV) fukk with New Balances heavy, and we been on them from decades now. from 574s to 991, 992, 993, 580

Pictures dont do these justice, gotta see them on feet.
b81yf7.jpg
:noah:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
What is black people's fascination with buying the same Jordan sneaker over and over again every year? What is black people's fascination with waking up early on Saturday just to buy a sneaker that everyone from the drug dealers to the broke baby mommas have? How can a shoe that mostly hoodrats buy be seen as a "status symbol"?

What is black people's fascination with worrying about what other people are wearing?

:comeon:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is black people's fascination with buying the same Jordan sneaker over and over again every year? What is black people's fascination with waking up early on Saturday just to buy a sneaker that everyone from the drug dealers to the broke baby mommas have? How can a shoe that mostly hoodrats buy be seen as a "status symbol"?

What is black people's fascination with worrying about what other people are wearing?

Jordans are the number one selling thing on e-bay in ANY category. Their value has held decades due to many factors... classic styling, sports memorability, nostalgia etc. They are worn by everyone worldwide. I resold worn jordans for hundreds of dollars, u cant do that with a new balance shoe and yes white people do love new balance to death. New balance is seen as the keeping it real bare bone no gimmick running shoe while Nikes are regarded as flashy and for fashion. This I learned while working in that industry.

They have line ups for these shoes in every major country they drop... its stupid to call out black people only. Your clearly missinformed. But the hoods of America def made them popular. In short shut the fukk up:takedat:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
White and own New Balance.

Very comfortable and they come in differnt widths so for someone like me who has fallen arches they are easy to find a size and width that feels good on any model.

Nikes are usually as a default way to narrow for me to eear comfortably.