White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

spaceships

Rookie
Daps
this was the flier for the event. everyone should've known who was winning.

She's the president of a black organization. And she's a journalist that's pretty much made most of her college experience about being biracial. I wasn't surprised, most of my soros weren't either. None of my soros care, everyone's talking about the stabbing that happened yesterday.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
She's the president of a black organization. And she's a journalist that's pretty much made most of her college experience about being biracial. I wasn't surprised, most of my soros weren't either. None of my soros care, everyone's talking about the stabbing that happened yesterday.

you at UT now or in the past?

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Good for y'all forreal...
Way more serious shyt to use your energy on than this shyt that won't matter in a year from now...

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
You already know what alphabet I'm handing out. :ahh:
This dude is obsessed with us...
You keep that L for your people breh...
Hold that shyt tight b...
Running around here desperate for attention...
You ain't been the same since @KidStranglehold came threw and crushed your buildings now your desperately in construction mode trying to save face...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The other contestants are more attractive strictly on looks, but I'm sure more variables at play...

They usually are. I have been to a few college pagents (for sistas) and often times it is weighted on popularity, organizations that person is in and how successful they are as a student.

That usually doesn't translate over social media because it is all about being outraged and giving an opinion before all the facts are gathered.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
This is my school. For background purposes:
Her grandmother is black and I think she was raised by her.
All of the judges were black(ish) men.
For the pass 2 years that I've known her p*ssy hasn't really discriminated against them.
Most of the black girls are really pissed off for missing that scholarship opportunity to her.
She was also favorited to win.

Looks like a light skin bitty to me

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Nah, she had her pic as her avi when she joined and she is a legit cutie. The undertones of this beauty pageant is something to take note of. Especially when you take into consideration the histories of black fraternities and sororities practicing paper bag tests.

Disturbed that u implied that dark girls can't be cuties. More than likely not purposely, but damn if u didn't.....

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This dude is obsessed with us...
You keep that L for your people breh...
Hold that shyt tight b...
Running around here desperate for attention...
You ain't been the same since @KidStranglehold came threw and crushed your buildings now your desperately in construction mode trying to save face...

I missed that thread. Link?